2003 Acura RSX Type-S JDM, J's Racing, Volk Racing

DECIDED TO KEEP THIS SLUT…

Added Parts Since Posting:

-DC5 Recaro Seats in RED
-Hondata Kpro V3.

Price Dropped on 8.8.2014 from $8950 => $8250 OBO!

I have for sale a 2003 Acura RSX Type-S in Arctic Blue Pearl with about 145K Miles. This will go up because only because it is my daily driver and I drive it to and from work M-F.

I have owned the car since May 2014. I have done alot of work to it since then. I have switched to Mobil1 Full synthetic Oil Shortly getting the car. Also changed out all the Fluids to Factory OEM Honda. I changed the Radiator Fluid, Power Steering Fluid and Transmission Fluid. All work was done professionally by a Honda of America factory trained mechanic. Also changed out the spark plugs to NGK Honda OEM plugs.

Car is in good shape, engine and transmission runs strong. Just inspected several months ago. Interior I would say is in GOOD shape, there is some wear on the driver seat and the leather is loose from getting in and out of the car. This is VERY VERY common on RSX’s.

Paint Condition I would say is Good / Excellent, no hazing or faded clear coat parts at all. A few door dings for sure cause it is my daily driver car. Car will be detailed inside and out before giving to the new owner.

The car will also come with a second set of wheels, which are from the 05-06 Acura RSX Type-S + OK tyres.

This car was built with inspiration of Time Attack / Circuit Racing cars as shown by alot of the exterior Aerodynamic parts. I kept the motor stock besides the Cold Air Intake because it has enough power when doing Time Attack / Circuit Racing. This car has NOT seen a any sort of racing at a circuit or track event.

Price: $8950 => $8250 Or Best Reasonable Offer

My asking price is VERY VERY Reasonable for the amount of Money, Time, Effort it took to build and put together this car.

Also sorry NOT Parting out Car. So please do not Ask…

Not interested in your opinions, and not interested in your negative comments. If you want a slammed car that drives like shit, hacked up wiring, jerry rigged installed parts, be my guest and please look elsewhere.

TXT: 716.712.4111 for more info or E-mail above if you have any other questions or concerns.

Parts List:

Exterior:
-Type R Style Front Lip
-OEM Style Type-R Headlights + 6000K 55w HID (Paid: $200)
-OEM Style Yellow Fog Lights
-Top1 Double Stack Race Canards (Paid $160)
-Top1 Front Splitter (Paid $155)
-Top1 Side Diffusers (Paid $155)
-J’s Racing Carbon 3D GT Wing Type-1 1600mm + 295MM Stands (Retail: $1700)
-Top Secret Rear Bumper Under Diffuser (Retail: $975)
-Rear Wiper Delete (Not Installed Yet)
-Krown Oil Undercoated
-JDM Style Window Visors (Not Installed Yet)

Motor:
-Injen Cold Air Intake
-Aluminum Shifter Bushings

Wheels,Suspension & Brakes:
-NSX Spec Matte Black Volk Racing CE28N (Retail: $3300)
Front: 18x9.5 +35 Rear: 17x9 +35
-Tyres: 255/35/18 Front & 235/40/17 Rear
-VOLK Racing Formula Lug Nuts in Blue (Retail: $400)
-JSK Engineering Full Coilovers (Retail: $899)
-C-Pillar Bar
-Buddy Club P1 Racing Extended Ball Joints (Paid: $150)
-Brand New Re-manufactured Steering Rack & New OEM Tie Rods. (Paid $675 Installed)
-Wicked Tuning Rear Camber Kit
-New Front Calipers
-New Front Rotors + Pads
-New Rear Rotors + Pads
-05-06 Acura RSX Type-S Wheels with Tires.
-Recent Alignment on 7-23-2014.

Interior:
-2014 Pioneer InDash DVD Player (BlueTooth, HandsFree, iPhone, iPod)
-New OEM Cabin Filter
-Defi Gauge Setup (Water Temp, Oil Pressure, Oil Temp) Power Wire is Hooked up, but Not Sensors
-Titanium Shift Knob
-JDM Parking Registration Decal (LOL)
-All Bulbs Replaced to LED.

Here are more Pics…

Glws didn’t know you were on the boards Edgar

haha ya been on here for almost 2 years already. & thank you.

glws and bump! i can vouch for the car! looks even better in person!! i see it literally everyday!

Volks are goooooooood.

What’s up with the reverse rake, and different size wheels front to back? Is this a new honda thing?

The front can’t go any lower because then i start messing with preload… the ride gets shitty if there is space on top of the spring where it touches the top hat.

different sized wheels is because the car is setup for Over Steer. Also NSX Spec wheels are almost always a 17"/18" setup.

Also the NSX Spec wheels allows me to run up to a 265/35/18 front tire for maximum grip during super lap / time attach sessions without low offset / fitment issues.

Not new in the Time Attack / Super Lap world. To the hella flush, jdm y0, dapper dapper sick fitment person, probably.

But you said this car has never seen any circuit or track racing?

Yes that is true. This isn’t my first time attack car I have setup. So I know what works for my driving style etc.

Still Got this bad Boy.

Added DC5 Recaro Seats in RED and Hondata Kpro V3.