03/24/07 - Meet up to drive to the blown euroz meet. UPDATE: TAFFY'S - SATURDAY @ 3

alright, 3 it is. That will give me some time to wash my car before we leave.

if you are takin 80 in pa which might i add is a very nice drive they dont use salt so that shouldnt be an issue

[quote=“newman,post:41,topic:26139"”]

alright, 3 it is. That will give me some time to wash my car before we leave.

[/quote]

i wouldnt take alot of time washing it, ill probably just clean the windows and spray off the ext, its just gonna get nasty on teh way down

what time are u guys planning on returning sunday? im probably hoping to be home ~11pmish at the latest

[quote=“Viper966,post:43,topic:26139"”]

i wouldnt take alot of time washing it, ill probably just clean the windows and spray off the ext, its just gonna get nasty on teh way down

what time are u guys planning on returning sunday? im probably hoping to be home ~11pmish at the latest

[/quote]

yeah, that sounds good.

[quote=“Viper966,post:43,topic:26139"”]

im probably hoping to be home ~11pmish at the latest

[/quote]

Considering the meet ends at 3pm, that shouldnt be a problem at all. If you guys stick around to the near end I’ll probably cruise back with you.

Psngr, you might send Haenszel a message, he’s cruising up from VA.

So were defiantley leaving at 3:00pm??? Are we still going to meet at Taffy’s likean hour before???

let’s meet at 3 and aim to leave at about 3:30 4 at the latest.

to be clear where are we meeting, and shoudl we bring radios etc?

TAFFY’s

and yes to radios if you have them.

[quote=“newman,post:49,topic:26139"”]

TAFFY’s

and yes to radios if you have them.

[/quote]

taffys on niagara falls blvd right

[quote=“Viper966,post:50,topic:26139"”]

taffys on niagara falls blvd right

[/quote]

there are more than one?

i am talking about the southwestern BVD one. near the stadium.

[quote=“newman,post:51,topic:26139"”]

there are more than one?

i am talking about the southwestern BVD one. near the stadium.

[/quote]

yea there is a couple now, which is why i was clarrifying… and since i know ur a south towns guy i figured u were talking about that one, but me and joe are both from the northtowns…

I am assuming the southtowns one! What type of radios, i guess i’m a noob…Motorola Talk About type?

yes any talk about will work fine

ok.
i just talked to joe with the esprit, and he thinks he is good for an afternoon departure. Looks like we have a good crew going.

I kinda want to go, now that I have nothing else to do…

[quote=“MPD47,post:45,topic:26139"”]

Psngr, you might send Haenszel a message, he’s cruising up from VA.

[/quote]

i’m driving up with him!

:tup: .

Thanks for the call, I just got everything straight, so 3 PM at the typical Taffy’s spot is where I’ll be Saturday.

[quote=“newman,post:55,topic:26139"”]

ok.
i just talked to joe with the esprit, and he thinks he is good for an afternoon departure. Looks like we have a good crew going.

[/quote]

anybody want to split a pair of radios?

oh, TAFFY’s for some reason i was thinking tullies, im an idiot, i guess i shouldnt read while talking on the phone.