03 Duramax

Our 2003 Duramax 2500hd Diesel is for sale. Truck is well maintained and only has 63k on it. We are looking for $17k. Will post pics soon.

http://www.synapseturbo.com/gallery/cache/a1c78f9ff95d17ed677dde8c8816a05bf8100874_800.jpg

bump for a good truck, wish i could throw down the dough for this, but im on lockdown til spring/summer.

GLWS!

have the injectors ever been replaced i know that is a common issue on the LB7 motors. is this an W/T, or ls/base model? options? i have a tonneau cover and mudflaps for this thing

Standard or Automatic Transmission?? 4WD yes?

Thanks.

Its an auto from what I remember and its 4wd

Yes its auto and 4wd. Injectors are original, we do the fuel filter everytime we do an oil change to keep things nice and clean.

how big is the turbzzzzz

The truck is all stock, just the way you would want it to be!

i was just curious seeing as its a turbo truck owned by turbo shop…it seemed likely…lol

even if it was modified slightly or a little more than slightly i would trust it as much as stock coming from there!

GLWS!

The injectors are just out of recall for a 2003 lb7, i wouldnt worry about them too much though.

Damn. Wish i was out of school and could afford this. Cleanest truck ive seen in a while! GLWS Morgan!!

I see how it is Matt

we dont have clean trucks!!!

would you take partial trade on an 04 silverado 1500 z-71?

Well obviously your guys trucks to!

please re-read.

i think hes already got a dually diesel 2500hd lucky bastard.

yes very lucky, i figured it would be worth a shot to ask…

Your sig is epic!