So this is what the Tow Haul mode does on a Chevy...

Well with future plans and wanting to wheel the jeep more I picked up something that can haul a bit better than my 08 1500 gasser. Dually wasn’t needed but got a good deal so I jumped on it. Its a 04 low miles leather power everything. Only had it a couple days but I like it a lot. Looking at programmers and Filthy Habits is going to hook me up with a sweet exhaust set up on it. Don’t have a ton more planned for mods just keep it simple and reliable. Hopefully this weather breaks soon so I can load up the jeep and make use of this pig. And sorry about crappy pics weather has been shit since I picked it up.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/IMG_20140118_153900_zpsu2bwmu4l.jpg

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/mindless311/IMG_20140114_183313_zpsrzb0bcca.jpg

That’s a nice truck!

Keep an eye on signs of head gasket issues. The LLY is the only Duramax that has given me issues in the past. Great pick - up though. I loved the Duramax’s I’ve had.

This one is the LB7 I think the 04.5 was the start of the LLY

Nice pick up for sure.

Sweet truck

Get on a forum and investigate engine weaknesses before they become a problem. Diesels are not cheap in any way.

Fuck yeah bill :tup:

Nice rig

Nice. My LB7 was great. I replaced the injectors around 220K miles, but it had a Banks 6 Gun, Intake, and full exhaust system on it from almost day one. I drove it hard, as did the original owner. It never skipped a beat. If you run a tuner I highly recommend the Banks products, I liked it a lot more compared to the Edge and Bully Dog tuners I also had first hand experience with. The 6 Gun with the iQ set up was very well engineered.

Six Gun on mine too.

Yea I was hoping for a tuner with gauges all in one so its not cluttered on the dash.

I like it, I like that first gen dodge behind it better tho lol

Thanks and yea the Dodge is sweet but rides like a bulldozer lol

That’s a lot of truck right there…

X…

$30k?

Every other one I saw was around $30k this one wasn’t sooo I bought it.

man. it’ll be a while before I can let myself afford something like that. gassers it is. :frowning:

baller

I was looking at gassers but 9-11mpg on the 2500 just killed it for me.