04 BMP Volkswagen .:R32 **low miles**

Sold.

One of my favorite VW’s ever…

For sure. Very fun car to drive. Handles well and quick for what it is. Plus cold mornings like today make it nice to have heated seats.

GLWS- have always loved these cars (never driven one though)

Good luck with sale, i would never want to go through selling a vw agian.

WE GET IT

What he said.

These are the uber VW. I have driven dr. Haenszel’s countless times, man are they fun. They really shine in the snow.

Glws.

I’ve driven a couple of these. Never one with only 60k miles though… I can’t believe they still go for that much $$.

GLWS!!

Well when there are so few made and so many either in terrible shape or totaled it kind of keeps the value up. I mean look at Evos now…

Shout out to OEM HIDs. I love mine so much.

Lemme trade you those visors for US visors right quick?

Shout to another BMP R owner.

These are great cars, I’ve had mine for over 30k miles and it had been solid!

Maybe wanna trade toe billy boat exhaust for a neuspeed non-resonated exhaust?

They don’t.

Thanks guys. Not swapping any parts out just yet. Ill keep you guys posted.

I have had numerous texts and Pm’s about the car. I have a man driving from two hours away to take a look at it and hasn’t even bothered to talk about a price. Another with $17k cash on stand by. But hey, they don’t sell for that right?

so someone offered you 17k and you turned it down…

everyone that thinks hes crazy just needs to check autotrader (if you can even find a black one forsale with similar miles)…hes really not to far off at all

They still do, may take a little longer to get that much, but they still sell for quite a bit. especially if low miles, clean, tasteful mods. Earlier this year a bone stock one with 15k miles sold for 24k.

I did not turn down the $17k offer. The gentle man that is coming to see the car this weekend contacted me first. Hence why I said the other guy is on “stand by”. I don’t sell cars out from underneath serious buyers.

And thanks guys for the kind words. I don’t get why it’s so hard for kids on forums to just hit the back button if you don’t/can’t afford the price…

A car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it… I fall off my seat sometimes when I see what people ask for e36 M3’s these days.

I wasn’t saying anything bad about it, just that I am surprised. I looked at VWVortex today and you’re really not that far off from what people are asking for these. They don’t seem that “rare” to me though, I see at least 3 of them every week.