04 Gto

They still have one at cochran, 6-speed. I was wondering what you guys thought about them. Someone told me they have the same “rear end” as the corvette. I don’t see how anything on there could be related at all. I know some of them have been having different problems with coolant leaking, and even head gaskets associated with the coolant problem. Whitey, I remember you were talking about getting one, find out anything that might be useful along the way?

ask 8.1crew-

his sister has one :cool:

they have the same rear end type as a corvette and a 2003 cobra. Decent cars, but I wouldnt pay a penny over $26,500 for one.

goats are for the farm:kekegay: snakes are for the wild :kekegay:

snakes > farm animals

might as well just buy a camaro or vette… look better and are cheaper & lighter.

Well this ford has got me in a bind monthly with repairs, if its not one thing it’s the other. I don’t mind it for the most part cause I love it. But what I’m told is it’s going for way less than 26 grand. Which is the main reason I’m looking into getting it. Same “type” suspension makes more sense than “same as” suspension. I’m guessing its IRS? I never really liked them too much because you could easily call it a cute car. I thought it was an old sunfire when I glanced at one awhile back.

there not bad,they will inprove as time goes on,what color is it?
talk to shawn gray

yellow :greddy2:

Will do, I’m gonna make some phone calls tomorrow and take a trip up there to check it out personally.

hahaha test drove it!!!

You mean to say you tainted my possible future wife? :sex:

yup!

same type of suspension yes… it’s independant.

is it new or used?

I was at Bowser yesterday and saw one for 24500. Brand new.

:rofl:

That thing did do impressive burnouts with wheel hop, while sam drove it :rofl:

:owned:

also that thing had sounded like a exaust leak or a tap in the motor.

Future Renta car :rofl:

small world :nuts:

how many miles was on that particular car?

not alot, under 1500

ehh… it was ok, took it out for like 45 minutes on the test drive. I liked it, but didn’t really fall in love with it… the interior was comfortable, and nicely designed but the car did have some blind spots while driving it

http://www.aedcentral.com/products/gtoramairhood/
could put that hood on it

and this bodykit
http://www.aedcentral.com/aedcgto/

body kit is gay!!