05 crf 50

i have a buch of sit for sale for one extended swingarm ,taller forks bars and shit for sale make me a offer all 3 mos old and bbr made , also lookin for a stock clutch setup as mine is a clutch aftermarket also ,or someone will to trade motors as its easier to do that than clutch swap.im gettin the fitty ready for my boy and it has to be stock for him

Whats the setup with your clutch? Have pics of everything? Ball park prices?

my clutch setup is a manual clutch like on a reg dirtbike ,and it aint gonna work for a first timer as i saw,lol the swingarm is a red baron +6 it looks like and bbr front forks i would actually like to just switch motors as it would be easier and quicker to do than switch it all out again and my motor only has 10-15 hrs on it at most .as far as the forks and arm go prolly 300 for the pair

I would be interested in swapping out motors, I have a 03’ that has a stock motor in it. But I want to pick up the manual clutch for my 04’ which has an 88 kit in it. I would also like to take a look at the forks.

Where are you located?

mechanicville the stuff is still on there for now

Still have the forks? Can you send me a pic?

i still got it all ill try to figure the comp out if not i can on my cell p/m your number and ill get em

What are you asking for the forks?

they were 600 and change new shoot me a offer ,there only 3 mos old and never jumped wanna buy the whole bike???

how much for the whole bike then?

1000 wit everything all the stock parts and aftermarket