05 GSXR 750 F/S

I am looking to sell my 2005 Suzuki GSXR 750 Blue/White 100% mint adult owned with only 850 Miles on it. The only reason for the sale is due to a back injury last year I will no longer be able to ride. I was holding out to the last min in hopes my back would get better. The bike is one owner since new in 05 and has always been stored in my heated and A/C cooled garage.

The bike
2005 Suzuki GSXR 750 Blue/White with 850 miles on it. Bike has the following items on it now. Undertail Suzuki stamoed and painted with LED blinkers, rear tire hugger Suzuki stamped and painted with chain guard all in one, front flush mount blinkers LED not the universal type these are made for this bike, front and rear black sliders, Suzuki GSXR tinted dubble bubble sheild and a devil high mount exhaust system. If the dealis rigt and fair I will throw in a brand new only wore once Suomy helmet with two sheilds clear and mirror tinted. I know I may have to take a little hit on the price to sell it quick but lets all be fair please. Please call or email me anytime for pics or more info on the bike. I may also be willing to deliver or meet if needed to make the sale easier on both of us.
Please make all fair offers to me anyitme only if your are really looking to buy.

Thanks Brian
(203)395-5243
[email=“gixxer007@aol.com”]gixxer007@aol.com

very nice bike :tup:

Thanks

I hope to find her a good new home soon.

asking price??? what are you buying next?

I hate listing prices and messing up a deal over a couple of hundred bucks.

But going off what I am seeing them sell for in the papers and on the net I think I would like to say 7800.00 OBO
I think that is really fair sice I see them going for mid 8’s in the papers with a lot more miles than mine.

As far as what I am gonna get next not to sure yet, I have a 94 Mustang GT Vert now that I am also thinking of selling soon. I have this small erge to get a 4x4 diesel or maybe go for a luxry type car. But one thing at a time I guess I would like to get this bike sold first and go from their.

Thanks for the advice and hopefully I can put the sold sign up on here soon.

Bike is still for sale.
The last deal fell thru due to he couldnt get a loan from the bank. Please contact me anytime for more info if needed. I had it sold for 7600.00 and would like to get at least that with all the extras on it.
Thanks
[email=“gixxer007@aol.com”]gixxer007@aol.com
203-395-5243 cell