2006 Suzuki Gsxr750

** Please fill in all the fields before creating the thread **
** NOTE: Doing a Preview will remove your SUBJECT so re-add it before posting **

Make/Model: suzuki gsxr 750
Asking Price: $ 8700(OBO)
Condition: Used
Mileage: 9000KM
Contact Info: Send PM for contact details and to schedule a meet
Description:

Hey, ive decided to Sell my baby. The girl friend thinks the money could be used elswhere as we want to buy a house. so Help us out and buy it… lol I might consider SOme trades for??? Bit Dont even waste my time with your rusted out S13 with a KA… Quite honestly I dont even want anything with a ka LOL… RB or SR

anyways… Its a 2006 suzuki GSXR750. The bike if Mint no scratches and No issues. Just installed new Metzler M3 tire this spring. verry well maintained and needs Nothing. will be sold CERT and ready to go.

Bike is all stock Except for a K&N air filter and a rear fender eliminator and Black winsheild. Bike IS very fast and not for new riders. i want to see it goo to a good Home. If the Pirce is Right I can include a set of stands for it… Bike has the solo seat and the passengers seat.

Bike is still under factory warranty untill mid Summer. It has 8200 kms on it.

Dont wate my time with your lowball offers. I will consider offers But not thousands less. I am Only willing to listen to resonable offers… thanks…

Please Phone rather then EMAIL…CALLL… 519 998 5504… thanks