'05 Mazda6 sedan: 74,000 miles-$7k

My GF and I are moving to Las Vegas next month and need to sell her car before we go. It’s a 2005 Mazda6 4-door sedan. Tan exterior/interior. Auto transmission, cd, air, power locks. 74k miles. Interior is in good shape. Alternator will be replaced this weekend as it is squealing a little. One small dent on passenger side rear wheel well. Other wise paint and body in very good condition. Front end makes a kind of creaking noise (I think may need grease in suspension bushings), does not affect the way it drives at all.

Kbb says $7715 in good condition. Price is $7000/obo.

Will try to post pics later tonight.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Bump for price drop to $6500/bo and for pictures. Also alternator was replaced, and may put newer tires on to get this car sold. We leave in just over 3 weeks, so need it gone.
[ATTACH]20848[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]20849[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH]20850[/ATTACH]

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

My girlfriend’s mom has one of these in a wagon, loaded with heated leather. Actually a really nice car for the money. If this were a wagon and different color I’d be buying it for my gf right now, lack of leather is actually preferred.

Good price for a nice daily for somebody. The creaking could be a ball joint, some cars do that when ball joints are on their way out, but if there isn’t a vibration yet it probably isn’t too bad.