FS: 93 Mazda MX-6 I4 MT

Hey all.

I’m selling my mazda, because I don’t have room or money to throw at 2 cars anymore.

The body is mint, aside from a little bit of rust at the corner of the drivers door which I will repiar before I sell it. She is Etested and certified ad has no major rust anywhere else on the body. she’s got 291xxxx kms on her which I know is a lot, but she runs as well if not better than new. I’ve put a complete new exhaust from the headers back on it this winter including a new cat. There’s a short ram intake, and a magnaflow street series poilished stainless muffler on it with 4" angle cut tip and a silencer. there are front and rear strut tower bars.

the only issues, are it needs a bit of body work and a new paint job. I wil complete the body work before selling, I may or may not paint prior to sale tho. As well. the passenger side control arm needs new bushings so it rattles a little bit when you hit a pothole. The power anteana needs to be replaced as it broke this winter when it froze.

interior is mint and very clean (black with grey fabric). comes with factory radio. the drivers seat has a tear in the bolster but I will attempt to repair that before sales as well.

for the right price I’ll throw in a complete Buddy Club body kit for this car as well. it was installed on the car at one point but its a little extravagent for my tastes.

this is the mystere modle so it has power everything, but no moonroof.
I would like $4000 with a new paint job or $3500 without. I’ll toss in the body kit for an extra $400 above those prices. Thanks.

I will post photos of the car and the body kit shortly, I’m just away from home right now and don’t have a charger for my camera.
James

I’m located in Etobicoke, near Rathbrun and Islington. call me at 416-234-0799 as for James. PM email etc for more deatils or questions.

if ur parting out ur car im interested in some parts … we can swap parts … ur aftermarket for my stock.