05 Mustang kill

little faster than that, but I think im def headin to prp tomorrow, so we’ll find out again.

I havent ran since a few other mods, I’d like to test out.

in theory, I should be hitting mid 11’s

when did u go 11’s???

so when do u want to line them up blue???

whenever you get your truck’s engine back

in spring in spring in spring all we ever hear from ya. you got 4 rides sitting in the garages. that go like this 14,14,15 and 15. run somone now :finger:

dont you forget he got a SS, and lets see this shit tonite

I really not talking shit, I cant just go out and buy a fast car all though I can but thats not the point, I have to build them like many on here, So spring time is the best I can do for ya Pimp

so your claiming mid 11s but got beat by a 12sec talon :confused:

my car wasnt fast stock… only went 12.8

had to build mine too, so :finger: :cool: :blue:

My own boy on my shit, your first to get spanked

everyone can mess up every once in awhile :slight_smile:

but at least i didnt make a mile long list of excuses, and I’m not claiming anything, I’m stating in theory

reading comprehension owns you, and before you reply back with “no it doesn’t” yes it does :slight_smile:

thought he sold the SS

i got a truck for you, you can bring your pretty purple bottle cause your going ot need it NA 5.3 > bottle fed 4.8

you thought wrong, run that car tonite. …itsonlyjunkyardfindings

Well, I am kinda bench racing too but my best at the track was 12.2 BUT I have done a few new things! Short-belt, HP Tuner, Ported throttle body and Ported MAF ends! My car was WAY off on tune when i ran the 12.2 and before the new mods. I think I go it all together now, oh and Wicked Verts 4000 converter!

I’m to busy tonight, but if he can get to the track tomorrow, I’m game

nigga please and 2kaltima My dads weezer 305 1985 chevy will smoke that pig you call a Ford

didnt feel like reading the whole thread but most of the new ones right now are 6’s

you claimed a 12.2 but no one ever seen it. show slip that isnt photchopped. and you didnt mess up, just admit it you got raped, orange ss raped ya and now run pewterss cause itwill rape ya…damm you like a hoe that just got banned

I had a catback and an intake when orange ran me, and a best time of 12.8 back then.

if you really wanna talk about racing blunders, whats this about a 750 being faster than you? :wink:

but since youre a know it all… my cobra only runs 14’s

yes 85 scottdale > 2kaltima uncle jessses truck