05 Mustang kill

Damn we got off topic but where is the popcorn smilie?

Your bragging about beating a stock 300hp Mustang in a 12 second T/A :rolleyes:

who cares, i thought u were an f-body fan now. what happened?

fuck it, i’ll drive the busted up rustang and still put Ls1 vettes in thier place…

with

heads cam gears 75shot :kekegay:

really. not selling the stang now? thats cool though. how much is it gona cost to get the 5.0 back together? (by the way i will have LS6, not LS1…unless something very bad happens in the next 3 months)

ehh i wasn’t aiming that towards you.

Its not gonna cost much at all + its getting new paint :yum:

sweet. still gonna be midnight blue or u changin it?

I forget what the color is called.

its midnight blue then changes to a dark shade of purple.

:cool:

sonic blue? like what Lou, and I have?

The funny thing is…I don’t care! He wanted to race! I don’t care if I got a friggin Ricer next to me, if he wants to race, I will put him in his spot! I loooooove to race! I love to spank mustangs cause I hate them…rather them then rice though! What am I gonna do sit back and go “Wooooooooooow…he is slow!” No I am gonna sit there spank his ass then brag about it! Why??? Cause you don’t mess with something you can’t beat or don’t think you can beat! If some civic hatchback came up to me with like a 300 shot and I raced him and got spanked, don’t you thik he would brag? Now don’t get me wrong, I have raced people I know should KILL me just cause when I get beat, I go put another mod on! And for me to know that it is bone stock…ummmmmm, i don’t! On another forum they were talking about guys already with H-pipes, pulleys…etc! You never know in this world anymore. I know a shop down the road from my house, well yes it is a Viper performance shop, that gets most customers cars to upgrade them before the owner ever sees them! Who knows if the guy did that? I will try to race every 05 Mustang, hell ANY Mustang on the road! I just wanna see where I stand and let them know where they stand!

I am not trying to be a prick but if someone wants to race out on the highway and it is “safe” then I will race! That is all Thanks Bye

Go on with your bad self, Keep the Roll Racing Alumni happy…

Its Found on the previous Generation F-150,
its not sonic blue.

Roll Racing as in Racing from a roll??? The funny thing is I got an automatic and I love to race from a roll! I got a lot more bottom end then top end and still do it no matter what. But anyway I will race at the track or on the road! Doesn’t matter to me as long as it is “safe” as in no cars round and a lot of open road!

:zzz:

I feel special now that I am in your sig…sorry but that “roll racing” term must be from western PA cause we just say “racing from a roll” here. I could interpret roll racing as many different things and that is why I asked!

medium wedgewood blue… my parents had it on their old 01 explorer

:kekegay: :greddy2:

:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :g:gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :gives: :

dark saprine [sp] blue