05 Redneck Chopper

Doubt this will sell here but yea never know. Will do a bit better on price for any shift idiots. Info and pics in the ad. Thanks for looking.

http://albany.craigslist.org/mcy/4152993577.html

Specs please

Nice bike. I wish I had the cash.

thanks man. I wish I had the cash to keep this and add what I want next to it but having two bikes isn’t in the cards while planning my wedding for next year. So this must go to make room for a bagger.

this thing is fucking sweet. GLWS

Bump

Bump, negotiable on the price.

is your garage carpeted with a couch or is that the bike in your living room? lol

Thats what you call a man cave…Question I thought everthing on the road had to have a speedometer??? how do you know if your speeding or not???:dunno:dunno:dunno Nice ride…Bill

That pic was taken in my friends garage. It’s a two car garage depth wise so he keeps his car by the door and in front of it is carpeted.

As far as the speedo, I can not answer your question. It’s never had one but I’m sure it wouldn’t be that hard to add, I considered it before but never was all that important to me. I usually just flow with traffic or a bit faster. I never got my balls busted for not having one.

More trades considered. Would trade for a car or partial trade for a snowmobile.

this thing is fast also

:rofl Stop it lol

not as fast as mine but fast