05 Suzuki GSXR 600

Well, I guess time has come to start thinking about selling the bike. Only reason is that I don’t ride as much as I did last year. I went riding almost every day last year, but not it’s such a waste to have it sitting in my garage so I guess its time to put it up for sale and see what happens.

8700 miles
Yoshimura exhaust
aftermarket undertail/ fender eliminator (hotbodiez knockoff)
black windshield spikes
blacked out/smoked stock windscreen
Suzuki frame sliders
new Pirelli Diablo front tire
rear tire has about 75% tread

the only time I laid it down was the first day I got it when I didn’t know how to ride and I lost my balance and dropped it. it was barely coasting when it happened, the speedo read 0mph. the extent of the damage was slightly ripped up vinyl. no broken plastics or anything like that.
I can definitely say this is an awesome bike. I’ve loved every minute of owning it and plan on getting another one in the future.

I’ll have to get more pics up, but here’s one for starters:

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a334/Nessuno3400/gixxer.jpg

asking $4800 obo

bump… possibly willing to work my helmet (Icon), jacket (Alpinestars) and gloves (Icon) into the deal

TTT

i wish lol i want another bike so bad. however, my car has taken up a majority of my income lol

lol my offer is still on the table to do a straight up trade…

bump

my cars kinda worth triple what your asking lol well if i get to cleaning it up this winter for once! haha let me take it for a ride. if i like it maybe ill take it off your hands :slight_smile:

pending…

SOLD