Fs: 2008 gsxr 600

Alright, no time to ride, bike is just collecting dust in my garage, time to sell -

2008 gsxr 600, under 2710 km - not a scratch - never dropped etc -

Warranty 2 more years - Blue and White

Upgrades - Jardine Gp1 Exhaust - Pazzo Short Black Levers - Black Windscreen - Yoshimura Case Savers

All the goodies aswell Spools, Stand, Cover, Tank Protector, Plate Kit, etc etc

8,999 obo need this gone soon soon soon -

bad pic but if you want to see the bike google it, its brand new

Trade for my GTS-T plus cash, DO IT CHAD!

wanna sell the case savers and pazzos seperatly?
im friends with schmitz… ive heard him say ur name before… if u wanna part them tell him to call me

oh dear god.
i will be in contact with you so soon…

??

how loud is that exhaust? lol

loud enough to be safe from cars and vans beside you, but its like ferrari F430 loud… its pretty clean sound -

Found a scratch on the left side white fairing that i touched up with white out, you cant really tell its there, and just normal wear from being a bike, no chips or cracks or anything that needs to be re painted -

scratch is on the tip of the white fairing at the top i dont know if you can see it or not in the pic -

Sweet bike. The strips on the tire tell that its not been on the road too much! good luck!

Bump - had a few offers, nothing to good, i have really had no time to ride or post it for sale, still want to get rid of it if anyone wants to low ball haha - want to get the garage cleaned out before the winter time -

BUMP - had a few people from this forum come look at it ? whats the deal guys ?

dude, that thing could have been gone weeks ago, get back at me asappp

Just went into the garage and noticed I still have this thing- still for sale just looking for cash not really any trades-

i realize u just posted ur not that interested in trades, but i would take this bike on trade for my s14 if that is any interest to u
http://www.son240sx.org/forums/showthread.php?t=49673&highlight=zenki

yo chad… pm me ur number… i dunno if i still got it… mind if i give it to one of my customers… his friend offered to buy mine but i dont wanna sell it so ill tell them about urs if ud like… also… u should sell me the case savers and windscreen lol… unless that screen is just tinted and not an after market…

will straight trade s14

Still for sale, not interested in any trades at the moment - Just did the winter storage with fuel stabilizer, chain saver, fresh gas etc - right now it is out of the way for now but will be IN the way come summer. Someone come get this thing -

Update on Condition -

2913 km
Under Warranty
3 Oil Changed so far
Owned since New
Never Dropped
No Damage

Upgrades -

Yosh Case Savers
Jardine GP1 Exhaust
Black Windscreen
Pazzo Short Levers
Suzuki Stand/Spools/Cover
Tank Protector
Fender Eliminator

Tastefully modified, and a give away at 8,999 in this condition and with that km -

Thanks~!

chad your nuts, this thing could have been gone months ago !!!