06 Mitsubishi Eclipse... :hsugh:

260hp V6.

looks pretty fruity to me… :hs:

:greddy2: :kekegay:

thats the gheyest fawkin car i’ve ever seen. someone nuke the company please.

I don’t like that car or even the newer body they have now…

Looks like a cougar to me…

:puke:

it looks like a cougar buttfucked a tiburon.

:hsugh: turds

i think it looks bad… new retro styling of cars is starting to suck. the pt cruiser fucked it all up.

truth. At least it will have 260hp though. Although that number doesnt seem as high these days.

260 that can be modded to a whopping 280 cuz it’s a 3.8 v6

meh, the 3.8L GTP guys seem to put up pretty decent numbers. Im sure it redlines at like 4000 RPM’s though. :hs:

yeah but this isn’t a gm 3.8 that’s supercharged…

but there are companies that make superchargers… and its perceivable that one of these “superchargers” could be put onto an Eclipse as well, correct? And one could consider such an act “modding” if im correct in my understanding of the word…

and i’m saying it will blow up or only make 10 hp because it’s a mitsu v6

ahhhh, gotcha. Seems to me the 6G72 responded to mods well, and it was just the crappy tranny and boat of a car that it was in that made the platform unattractive to prospective tuners… :dunno:

i’ve been unimpressed with mitsubishi’s performance of anything other than their i-4s which they decided they didn’t want anymore. the v6 eclipses from 00 on were a joke and people resorted to big turbos on the basemodel 2.4s. its getting to be more and more of a car my grandma would drive than something i’d wanna modify for racing

cant really argue with that. The downfall of the Eclipse from its roots is really saddening.

OMG that thing is ugly as hell only eclipse that i really did like was the 98`s after they changed there taillights and headlight i think they started to look like crap

Bring back the 2nd gen for god’s sake. I still think it’s one of the nicest looking non-exotic cars ever made. At least the new one looks slightly better than the 3G.