07 blue black Gixxer (rig shot inside!)

got to shoot a few bikes friday morn … i got one of the sets edited after work tonight, this bike was sick and im glad i got the time to shoot it … ill post up the other pics when they get done for for now ill post the 10 shot set … and we will hit it off with a RIG SHOT aka (STIG SHOT)

That thing is extra nice, don’t really like the exhaust but it’s all around sick! Awesome pictures too!

that exhaust looks terrible. the pictures though, they look good.

#1 is sweeet… maybe if the exhaust didnt look like it hung out so much it look better. nice pics tho!

good stuff!

Squid cause he doesnt have appropriate riding gear

chicken strips ftw!

Dan looks good as always. Loving #1

Now that I know what they are, I was thinking the same thing :lol

nice pics dan like the bike. You deff wont find chicken strips on my tires

I am having trouble seeing noticeable chicken strips… aaaannnd… the riding gear is far from squidish.

pic #7 they look to be like more than a inch wide, but then again it could just be a brand new tire

i completely agree … how much less of a squid can you be without wearing a full race suit?

the black isnt the strip? its just where the dust didnt stick from the 2 mile ride after he washed the bike to the spot we shot … if memory serves me correct there was only have the elephant left visible … the rest was wore off

^ Thank you, the middle strip is just dust. And whoever thinks that riding gear is squidish can go put on their crocs and wife beater, and hop on their bike with a skullcap… and run into a fucking wall.

[QUOTE=maxwell;588426 can go put on their crocs and wife beater, and hop on their bike with a skullcap… and run into a fucking wall.[/QUOTE]

ROFL

Nice pics as always!

Beautiful as usual.

Nice pics, is the shadow in the first pic giving your setup away??

You’re a crazy good photographer. Very nicely done. Someday I’ll be able to do similar.

o no cought lol