08 Honda CBR600RR 3k miles Buffalo 5k

Up for auction: Mechanic owned 2008 Honda CBR600RR, Only 3k miles on the clock.
Synthetic mobil 1 oil used.
Clear NY rebuilt title in hand, it’s ready to be registered and ridden right now. This bike has had the plastic bodywork and forks replaced with used original Honda parts. There is no current or previous damage to the frame, swingarm or wheels. The bike was inspected by NY DMV, who then issued the Rebuilt title. This functions the same as a regular title for registering and resale purposes. The bike is only being sold for financial reasons.
Engine starts perfectly every time, bike accelerates very very quickly and stops on a dime.
It goes down the road straight, with no wobbles or vibration. It rides 100%
The HESD electronic steering damper works flawlessly.
Heli-bars clip-ons for a more comfortable riding position.
Body has some small scuffs here and there, some paint areas have been touched up, so the paint is not absolutely perfect.
Includes a full set of frame, fork, swingarm spool sliders installed
Zero Gravity double bubble windscreen
Adjustable shorty clutch lever
Original Tires like New
New battery

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a58/dansciol/08%20Cbr600rr/th_c733e813.jpg

I can vouch, I’ve ridden. nice bike and honest seller. pics don’t do it justice

Not interested in my Vrod by chance, are you?

What happened that it’s been issued a rebuilt title?

No thanks, only selling because I need the cash.

The bike has been down before, with the previous owner. Bodywork and forks were damaged, since been replaced.
“This bike has had the plastic bodywork and forks replaced with used original Honda parts. There is no current or previous damage to the frame, swingarm or wheels.”

You didn’t state that, hence why I asked. Thanks.

price drop bump.

Back on Ebay, Ends in 4 days.

Link: 08 CBR600RR

I can’t believe no one wants this for 4500… christ, that’s awful. If I were just a little bit more financially responsible, I would have bought this long ago.

Thanks, auction ending soon. 12 min.

Link

wow 4200 someone got a hell of a deal…