'08 Mugen Civic

i prefer to buy new accord with all the goodies (also, around 30K )…

ugly and still slow… even ricier now.

Brian

wow…it looks …like a civic.

i guess it would help if i liked the new body style to begin with?

alot of other cars i’d buy before that in that price range… they could have atleast done somthing with the motor to make it worthwhile

I think it looks pretty nice, and would definitely consider one if it were much more affordable. The upgrades just don’t justify the price…

under 30k for a civic… no.

should have put the k24T in it lol.

Brian

I was thinking that it might be worth the 30k since they are only making 1000. And it will be rare.

But I think they are only making a 1000 THIS year.
So next year when they make a shit load of them it wont be worth any more than a reg Si.

sharp car, but how much under 30k is it?

not a fan of the new body style.

you know the car isn’t worth the money when the people are talking about a warranty being a pretty cool selling point…

ORRANCE, Calif., Oct. 23, 2007—The 2008 Honda Civic MUGEN Si Sedan is arriving at dealerships nationwide with a Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $29,500, plus destination and handling charges, American Honda Motor Co., Inc., announced today.

http://www.gardenofeden.net/lil/failboat.jpg

I like it, looks good

that front bumper is hot

wowza, overpriced and underperformed, especially if it is basically a badged and kitted si. my buddy just bought a new 350z for that price. hmmmm. rwd 306bhp vs 200bhp fwd fourdoor ricer? i dont think so. Im aboard the FAILBOAT.

they should have used the mugen sc kit on it (or was that only on the sohc?), but that would have bumped the price up to like 40k. :lol:

lol silly ricers. Here are a few other sporty-ish 4 door sedans that start a hair under $30k that I would way rather have than :
-Caddy CTS
-Mazdaspeed6
-Mazdaspeed3 + mods
-Mercedes C230
-Audi A4
-Mitsubishi Evo
-Pontiac G8
-WRX

[quote=“Fry,post:36,topic:37586"”]

lol silly ricers. Here are a few other sporty-ish 4 door sedans that start a hair under $30k that I would way rather have than :
-Caddy CTS
-Mazdaspeed6
-Mazdaspeed3 + mods
-Mercedes C230
-Audi A4
-Mitsubishi Evo
-Pontiac G8
-WRX

[/quote]

Civics are nice, but I’d take just about any one of those on the list before I spent 29.5 on a civic. I got my speed6 for like $6k less than that.

I’d tell you what I think but I would be…:deadhorse:

its a good looking car but i agree…i cant justify spending close to 30k when there is so much more to be had. the only thing i could see being a selling point is the rarety factor…that is if they only produce 1,000 and not more.

Man it sucks you guys dont like it…I was #8 in line to get one. Now I guess I will have to sell it :frowning: