08 tC Release Series

I am selling an 08 Scion tC Release Series 4.0. To those unfamiliar with the Release Series, it comes with a body kit, razo shift knob, leather wrapped stearing wheel, alcantara seats and a 7 year full warranty. This is an addition to the standard options with the tC. They are 23k brand new. I have had it for a year now and havent done much to it so its mostly all stock still. Lowered with Eibach springs and 20% tints and I still have the stock springs. Other than that, it’s been dealer serviced. I also have a DuPont protectant on the interior for stain resistance and on the paint to guarantee it to never fade and prolong rust for several years. Mileage is at 16,600 right now. I posted some pics so take a look and send me a message if you’re interested. I am looking to sell it for what I owe, which is 15,800. Im in the Buffalo area and you can call or text me at 716-799-5415, thanks! Any questions at all let me know.

price seems pretty good.

location will help you sell it.
good luck.

Well his profile says buffalo and it’s a 716 number, so i think it’s fair to say it’s local

his location was blank when i posted that up, and poeple have cell phones and will move somewhere else without changing the number.

Ok everyone, as some may notice the price was 16k. I dropped it 200.00 because that is how much less I owe after making a payment. I am not trying to profit just selling it. It is also posted on auto trader for more pictures. Thanks!

this thing looks really nice, cant beleive i’ve never heard of that model. glws

Thanks, yea there are only 2300 made and it comes with a badge for each individual car for authentication; which this one is #2103.

If I wait till you pay it off completely, can I have it for free? :mamoru: