08 World Cup Finals. (Sunday, Nov.9)

http://mirworldcupfinals.com/wcf/brochure_1.htm

Me and a couple buddies might be headed down either Saturday night or Sunday morning.

all of us from hybrid will be down there…me and james have a hotel for tonight since were hauling the blue 240 down and denis will be down sunday morning since hes coming back from sema at midnight then driving down

To everyone that has never been to this show (even if your a domestic or a import guy) you are probably missing the best races that you will ever see (no joke) in your life… 700+ pics hopefully will be up tomorrow

Cant wait for the pics…Does anyone know how the Hybrid car did?

Good thing they have brand new modern restrooms. that should attract alot of people ::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it was set ablaze by the pinks crew. rich christiansen is in jail right now

I think 2 12 sec passes one at 144 one a 137.

I took off on friday, threw a motor together and chucked it in my car. drained my tank and put E-85 in it. Got it running made 580 on like 21lbs of boost on ND oil. and called it a night. Sat morning. I changed the oil and turned the boost up a little. first pass on the dyno in the morning was 560 spinning the tires on the dyno. next pass was 606whp and 450tq around 25psi. pulled it directly on the trailer and drove to MIR.

First pass at MIR it did a 1.6 60’ 4.6 330’ 115mph in the 1/8th then it missed 4th then was breaking up a little it went 10.39@135. it pulled so hard mid track i almost passed out.

2nd pass got all the gears I gave it more fuel to try and get rid of the miss and it went 10.5@134

I qualified 11th out of alot. with the 10.39 so i was up against an evo (10.19)

I took more fuel out the temp dropped 20 deg.

I went 10.34@137 it had a miss and i only trapped 107 in the 1/8. he beat me he went 10.19.

Overall it was a fun event. just needs to be 2 days!

I’ll post my pics when I get home from work…denis couldn’t get the blue car to launch so it ended our day early but still a awesome event

how did you like runnin e 85 and what motor did you throw together the one that vince got your pistons for

:rofl:

its my sleeved block. the rings off my broken pistons. some very old JE pistions there are used. an old used set of junk crower rods then have a spun wristpin bearing. and my old head.

e85 is this ****. I Maxed out the 1200’s @ 600whp but my EGT’s stay cool and it runs good… I cant complain

some teasers…

nice pics.

pics up… http://www.pittspeed.com/gallery/main.php?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=168097

good **** Nick i wish i would have went to this event with the right hand drive :frowning:

thanks, yah I would suggest to everyone who didnt make it out to this event to gear up for next year. I still have to edit the bikini pics I took :bigthumb:

Hey if anyones on DSMtuners post the link up on there im trying to crash the server.

yea i went last year and it was nuts and this year i just started on the railroad so i dont have the time in to get off but i will for sure next year and i cant wait to see the bikini pics :eek2:

Nice pics as usual!

I saw you snappin away… just didnt get a chance to stop and say hi while I was runnin around!

Did you bring the civic down? I can’t remember if I saw it or not.

Ya it was there… I was testing on Saturday and ran into some problems and didnt want to risk it so I just sat out on Sunday. I was parked in between the JPC mustang guys and Temptest Racing’s trailer.

Good times!

great pics nick !

def try to make it next year, looks like a blast

were’s the bikini pics ? :smiley: