TNT PRP 05/09/07

Anyone going?

did they just start wednesdays up? Man, i wish i was more prepared.

I think I am heading up… ill be driving my flatbed… someone is planning on racing and we all know he will break!

im gonna try to be up there…ill be looking for people with pittspeed stickers since i dont really know anyones cars just yet

can’t make it tonite cause i promised to go shopping and make it a family nite.

who who who?
I am prob going to hybrid so I might contune the jouney all the way there…

Its a domestic :beer:

You better come!

im going but just to watch

aww… come on… its such a nice day for the WS6 to make its way down the track.

Well it must have been the best night to race at PRP and the worst night to watch… noone was there… the street cars were pretty shitty… I think I seen Laura racing her WS6…, Joe im dissapointed in you… I took someone to the track and was never there before… he races 450 A motocross and wanted to see a big turbo car run… there was not even one turbo car there with an open wastegate… it was that bad!

wow, I was going to come up but my car is only tuned to 6psi and i dont like running high 12’s!

I am trying to pick up a lap top tonight to give it more gas for friday

how many passes did they get?

a LOT… dont even remember how many… but put it this way, the gamblers race was just a shy smaller than the whole street class… about 6 bikes and 5-6 junior dragsters (that should have their own night of racing, annoying fuckers)

I was there. Went up to watch some friends run, got talked into making a few passes

what did you run and in what car?

bunch of bad passes, but made a 13.3 at the end of the night, went in the goat, came straight from work

got there at about 7 and still got like 6 runs in…bad night for the ta tho…13 was the best and my 60’ was a 2.1 so i think ill be buying some drag radials in about 2 weeks.

i think its time for the cam to go in as well

I should have went, I didn’t see this thread though. I could use the practice!

ya I saw you run… traction wasnt to hot for street tires

10 bolt should be fine with just dr’s. a4, or m6?