1/14/06 Lacrosse Meeting Saturday

UPDATE

full equipment is required. chest, arms, helmet. i am gonna bring the chest but not wear it tll i am told, i never haveworn them. cup is up to you. i doubt anyone will be checking that.

the official times and dates are mondays, 8:30-10:30/11:00. you get at least two hours, of all you can take lacrosse for 10 bucks. you must pay in advance, for 4 sessions.

start date is JAN 30th!!

sahlens sports park has a highschool league already in session that canisius did not make the deadline for. if we do not get enough people through this forum they are open to play with us.

if in the event we get 40 people who show up. we can break into 2 groups (half field each), or since 2 hours is alot of time to be running, there will abundant subs in one central game, and we might play that way twice or three times per night.

if you would prefer to talk about this in person, Saturday, this coming weekend, the 14th…we will meet at mighty on sheridan (everyone knows where that is right?) in between 2 and 3. if you dont have time to stay, at least come to pick up the flyer with all the info and arrange payment if you are sure about playing. if you cannot make this time/date PM me and make other arrangments.

joe

Joe and myself will be at mighty with flyers and hopefully more info. If you want to play, now is a great time to Pay, and to ask any questions or make any suggestions before we start.

Reply here if you will be heading out, that way we know who all to expect, and that we aren’t wasting our time having a prelim meet.

Thanks
Mike

http://laxbuffalo.com/images/Laxflyer2.jpg

ill be there…$40 cash in hand

Anyone else coming out? or am i driving to amherst for no real good reason but to see joe and mike lol

Wish I could play

How about posting on some other forums DITB, UBRF etc

how come you cant?

Well I work saturday so i wont be able to make it, unless its a short day. I’m not sure if im going to be able to afford all the eqiupment to be honest.

I cant make the meeting but I am droping my check in the mail on my way out of the office tonight. Count me in.
Thanks guys for organizing everything, I know what a pain in the ass it is.

hey joe whats your last name so i can put it on the envelope

I am sure that between all of us, we can come up with some equip. for you to use

yeah i have an extra helemt, size medium i belive. its available for use for anyone