1/31/07 DORIFTO MEET?

Sweet, we go drifto, and I come home to no snow, best of both worlds can’t wait.

im going out now to fuck around in op, anyone want to join? if u do call me, im leaving noe, ray at 3612999, so we can meet up?

Where do you live?

Same Justin, if you havent gotten a ride yet when I’m out of work I can swing by and grab you when I come down Sheridan

i live like down the street from mighty

I have a feeling the drifto part of this meet is gonna be a bust. But at least I will get out of the house tonight. I have a feeling it will end up a Denny’s meet, like they always do.

I just heard that here is lots of snow in OP. Might work out to be a good night afterall.

so uhhhh, i was doing some pre drift meet drifting, and the tranny somehow is fucked up. wont go out of 2nd or 3rd in other words no 1st or 4th gear. FTW!

would op be the safest bet?

i was just out at ecc in op, its good, decent for drifting

ahaha ecc in op ahahah

ROFL

After you shut it off and let it cool for about 30min it should be OK. Unless you heard something snap.

heard the belt (serpentine) squeal, when it happened. and you guys know what i mean ecc on southwestern.

we are aquainted with the hamburg popo and ecc security there ahahaah

I just came up from 14001 (eden) there really wsa nothin anywhere, some side roads had som dusting and a few unplowed parking lots but nothing worth wasting gas over… But Im down for a dennys meet

Good times tonight. Slow start, but a strong finish.

well it was all fun after u tried to kill me with ur redneck snowbrush

anyone up for some wreckless driving tonight

i am, the cars fine =)

Only if by some miracle I manage to get out of going to work. Which seeing as it stopped snowing isn’t going to happen.