Dorifto Meet / 9:30 - 10:00pm 12/4

Well, figured i’d post up a dorifto meet - usally do these with a few select people but im sure more would want to join.

All i ask is: if you cant or unsure you can handle your car., please do not come or ride with someone else. seen to many crashes from inexperienced. Just dont wanna see any crashes tonight or trouble :slight_smile:

So. Get your ass bundled up, do what ya do to your cars and meet:

Mighty on NFB - 9:30 - 10pm and we will go from there . I know some spots and roads and im open to more suggestions

Ill be in a Triple X Black Cavalier for those that dont know the winter drifter.

Choko > Drift King

i havent seen choko drift in the winter…hmm sounds interesting

oh man…me and a few friends went drifting through the southtowns…had a run in with ECC south security…man taht was fun… and the OP police…not so fun.

It’s fun when the Eastern Hills Mall Security is YOUNGER then you, and he tries to chase you around the parking lot with his spotlight searching for a license plate, only to find it either covered in snow completely, or plain out MISSING. :smiley: ahh fun times.

if we get enough accumulation i’ll bring the ranger.

The turbo ranger?

maybe awd = siiick drifts i had too much fun last night

negative. just a stock DD ranger.

turbo 23 has been long gone. though, looking to make a comeback. :shrug:

is it suppose to snow tonight?

<-Looking forward to tomorrow’s stories and pictures of accidents and wreckless driving tix!

ohh i want one of those wreckless driving tickets i dont think i have one of those yet

http://www.erh.noaa.gov/forecast/MapClick.php?CityName=Buffalo&state=NY&site=BUF

SNOWFALL RATES OF ONE TO TWO INCHES PER HOUR ARE LIKELY WITHIN
THIS BAND…SO TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS OF 6 TO 12 INCHES ARE POSSIBLE
WHERE THE BAND PERSISTS THE LONGEST. THERE IS ALSO THE POTENTIAL
FOR THUNDER ALONG WITH THE HEAVY SNOW. BECAUSE OF THE CHANGES IN
WIND DIRECTION THERE STILL IS SOME UNCERTAINTY AS TO WHERE THE
BAND WILL EVENTUALLY STALL OUT…BUT THE BEST INDICATIONS ARE
THAT THE HEAVIEST SNOW WILL FALL ACROSS BUFFALO AND ITS NEARBY
SUBURBS BETWEEN 6 AND 10 PM AND AGAIN AFTER MIDNIGHT.

http://radar.weather.gov/radar.php?rid=BUF&product=NCR&overlay=11101111&loop=yes

ugh it’s poker night…hopefully this isn’t a 1 time thing

hes lucky i dont have the Drift Skank Neon anymore…pfft, :stuck_out_tongue:

I would offer up my services of pulling any would be ditch bitches out or any other people that get stuck but i will only be in the area unitll about 730-8pm

Cant find any Pics of the neon right now…

+1

I should be out with the Rexy Wagon w/tow-rope.

Inb4epicjannycurbmanuver.

i wish i didnt work and my car was running right

its coming down real nice here in op

i might go out for a bit later. not sure what time tho.
i’ll be rockin my 4dr black neon beater