Dorifto Meet / 9:30 - 10:00pm 12/4

This is kind of out of nowhere but on the first night of the Storm of 06, I busted a sick axis spin my Jeep. It was weird doing it in a lifted Jeep, in the past I had only ever done them with a subaru of some kind.

damn y did i lift my truck, it just doesnt drift the same

Ask audios about who whips around 540s + :slight_smile:

I stopped at 360* when I remembered how much my tires cost. :lol:

i’m down for drifting, but something set up; not just a big open lot. thats boring. we need to get the auto-x cones from the scca and set it up! lol that would be an awesome event.

i have rwd, a 3.73 lsd, 175hp/175tq, and 4 years rwd drift experience.

hollr

I stopped drifting in my jeep after the one time I caught a curb… I damn near shit myself

i caught some pavement that was just wet (no snow) and i almost shit myself. Before the lift and tires i could get assy on wet pavement and what not, but not anymore.

i am so fucking down

Teh mighty s-10 has 4 new snows
and 4 old bald snows on rims in teh bed :wink:

fuckin right starin off the winter right :tup:

It has been discussed as an official event…

And FWD, open diff, 110hp/115tq > Subaru SVX and Audi A4.

SWEET. if kevin716 is going im shotty with him

snow is coming down HARD - This snow = Perfecto for Dorifto!

Its still on - bunch of people seem to be in, still trying to get more.

I would definately be down, and pay what it costs. great way to keep things going during winter.

and where does that equation come in? you beat out a couple AWD’ers? did they get stuck, or suck at drifing?

+1

18" of snow, straight driving, abondoned lot. They keep getting stuck without going sideways.

I got stuck once that night, after I plowed up a birm of snow for 50 ft with the driver side door.

Damnit why can’t it snow like this in Rochester…

Haha…drive out here…i was in rochester last night…penfield more directly…1hr ride…

Meh I’m not that desparate, and the winter dorifto machine isn’t exactly out yet.

i just went for a drive around the neighborhood… most roads are completely iced over. i had a little fun. but theres too many people out driving right now

^^ thats why its at 9:30 silly goose

yeah… glass is correct… w000t maybe this will just turn into a demolishing meet :lol: jk