Dorifto Meet / 9:30 - 10:00pm 12/4

Well, I just went out to see how my stock “high performance all seasons” would be on the GTO, and once I finally get up to speed it drifts great. The down side is it takes me about a 1/4 mile to get up to speed.

Came home, swapped the GTO for the 4wd Expedition with the all terrains and had a lot more fun. 4 wheel drive drifts in a 5500lb suv are fun, especially the looks you get from your neighbors when you drift it into the driveway and slide to a stop sideways.

Viper… if you’re reading this… hurry up and dig out those snows you’re going to sell me, because the GTO is pretty much useless with the tires it has now. :slight_smile:

ill probably come up the snows are on so why not

Considering 01AudiS4 got rear-ended in his Directv van by a Focus while i was talking to him on the phone, I’d say

A: There’s alot of asshole drivers out who can’t drive tonight
or
B: The roads are slippery.

I ROFL’ed when I heard the CRASH over the phone. Directv boxes go a flyin’!

:slight_smile:

Maybe, I don’t feel like going to Mighty and then going out to another place, just let me know where to be.

hmmm i might make it out tonight

I’m prob in!

ACR might make an appearance

this could be the best drift meet ever, but the Audi is not coming out. It’s done for the year.

if i do some, i’ll have the video camera for sure

Zong, I’ll roll with you if you’re bored enough

lmao i cant count how many times layzie hit the curb in his accord at like 40mph, and just kept going.

lol or the higher level lot to lower level parking lot jump that bent the rad support up

just got back

lots of fun and vids, including me doing a 50+ mph flyby and cranking the wheel…

but holy fuck
i took me almost an hour and a half to get home visability is nothing

ya saw you fly by me at the mall, u where leaving as i got there

good time i’ll prob take the teg on the next one

Hahahhahaha. Neons ARE good for something!! Never seen soo many neons in 1 place.

good time :tup:

Funniest part of the night was the jackass that always drives through the lot revving in his accord did a sweet curb jump before we left. :tup:

The accord got air on that curb

sounds like fun

after driving tonight I think im putting the evo back on the road…

Edit: if I get it running