10/21/07 - Sunday - My Bubble Tea - 8 PM

[quote=“cky89,post:100,topic:37206"”]

fuck stage 2

you need to get that lift kit off asap.
suprisingly nice car:tup:

[/quote]

haha i know…we’ll see…thanks tho :slight_smile: youre car looks siq with its new drop :tup:

so um i dont think i’m gonna make it out to the meet tonight like i had originally planned on…

:smash2:

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:101,topic:37206"”]

haha i know…we’ll see…thanks tho :slight_smile: youre car looks siq with its new drop :tup:

[/quote]

lol i say do it, i’m not so sure you should before the winter like i did…

and thanks :slight_smile:

[quote=“90NA300ZX,post:102,topic:37206"”]

so um i dont think i’m gonna make it out to the meet tonight like i had originally planned on…

:smash2:

[/quote]

Do you by any chance have dual exhaust and drive by Canisius all the time? Just wondering cuz I see a red 300zx just like the one in your sig almost everyday on Delevan I think.

[quote=“cky89,post:103,topic:37206"”]

lol i say do it, i’m not so sure you should before the winter like i did…

and thanks :slight_smile:

[/quote]

i know…these car suck in winter as it is so i really wanna wait until spring.

i tried teh bubbles. eek.

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:105,topic:37206"”]

i know…these car suck in winter as it is so i really wanna wait until spring.

[/quote]

is the kit coilovers so you can re lift kit the car come next winter?

i think this woulda been a better buy than my gti, although fish would probably kill me for bashing my own car again :lolsign:

these meets are pretty fun, i’ll be going more when the weathers nice again.

[quote=“jenheartsyou,post:106,topic:37206"”]

i tried teh bubbles. eek.

[/quote]

+1

i just think there should be less of them in there…

I hate you. If you hate your goddamn car so much give it to me. I’d be uber greatful to have a VW. Especially da hatch. Or you could throw another car my way. I’ll trade you some big balla 20’s lol.

I concur with the idea that there are too many bubbles.

first off, all 300ZX (Z32 aka 2nd gen) = dual exhaust

that said, yeah…i go to canisius, 5 days a week :tdown:

Well the dual aftermarket exhaust pointing away from each other. Not sure if it was someone on the boards. But I also go to Canisius 5 days a week too.

well then :hay:

Do some high speed cross country runs and you’ll see how useful the arrows are dumbass. Passport blows, used an x50 an SR7 etc, etc, and you think the V1 falses? :lol:

And andy, way to not show up.

I just said I read that it falses. I didn’t say all the time but it does. I really couldn’t care if you choose one or the other. I’m happy with mine. Go for the V1. No need to be a dick about it.

:gtfo:

jk
:stuck_out_tongue:

Lol, at least I tried.

It does, or you read it does?

Radar detector bench racing anyone?

I read it in a review of all the detectors. I’m not bashing it because it has a true 360* detection while passport only has front.

[quote=“MPD47,post:114,topic:37206"”]

And andy, way to not show up.

[/quote]

had to drop the Z off at a shop…by the time i got home i didnt feel like making the trip…

had i known you’d be there though… :zong: