10/21/07 - Sunday - My Bubble Tea - 8 PM

Or sack up and buy the Passport. Who the eff needs aarows. When it goes off slow down. Plues the V1 has far more false alerts than the Passport (read it in an article the tested all the best detectors).

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:80,topic:37206"”]

You deserve everything you got.

Dont bitch…

Its really simple…obey the law and you dont get in trouble.

[/quote]

thanks. don’t act like you’ve never done this.

and its not like i was being a fucking dick.

durrrr youre supposed to cut your lights and floor it to the closest off ramp, and when you need to brake slowly pull the ebrake so your brake lights dont go off:clap: but seriously pony up the cash and get a qual detector, the cheap ones dont work for shit… mine saved me at least 2 tickets worth

edit: ill give sympathy for the fact that there was a freakishly high number of cops out tonight… but nothing my detector wouldnt sniff out way ahead

[quote=“speedracer329,post:83,topic:37206"”]

durrrr youre supposed to cut your lights and floor it to the closest off ramp, and when you need to brake slowly pull the ebrake so your brake lights dont go off:clap: but seriously pony up the cash and get a qual detector, the cheap ones dont work for shit… mine saved me at least 2 tickets worth

[/quote]

i did cut off the offramp. it was so close and convenient. he had to have seriously haul to catch me that fast.

i’m probably gonna buy one if i dont get raped too badly on the ticket. i’m gonna call him tomorrow and explain to him my situation.

edit wont work on my comp. for some reason but…

accelerating also would have been a bad idea because of my exhaust.

[quote=“cky89,post:84,topic:37206"”]

i did cut off the offramp. it was so close and convenient. he had to have seriously haul to catch me that fast.

i’m probably gonna buy one if i dont get raped too badly on the ticket. i’m gonna call him tomorrow and explain to him my situation.

[/quote]

usually you just go in and the DA plea bargains it down to something stupid like a parking ticket ($125ish in amherst), and youre good to go

[quote=“speedracer329,post:86,topic:37206"”]

usually you just go in and the DA plea bargains it down to something stupid like a parking ticket ($125ish in amherst), and youre good to go

[/quote]

i’m gonna try to get it down to nothing at first.

technically if i get a ticket like this i instantly lose my job and get booted out of my auto classes at school, as is course policy so, im going to pull the are you going to be the reason for me to have no future line. of course its not going to sound like im laying the blame on him for something i obviously did wrong

That’s a terrible way to try to get out of a ticket. That’s like the worst way to ask. I’d try to explain that you can get kicked out of school/ lose your job. Or just hire a lawyer.

just be honest… i got a bad ticket, and the DA was basically like, boys will be boys, you know you were wrong, this is your 1st strike, its not going to happen again right? parking ticked and 2pts (this was for a 100+ in a 45 ticket), but then i got raped by the judge in community service…

I got a parking ticket for $140 and driving school and I was only doing 54 in a 40.

yeah i mean this is my first real offense, and what i meant with the getting kicked outta school thing is exactly what you said.

Got it. Well good luck.

thanks.

at least the bubble tea was good right? :shrug:

Minus the bubbles and the feeling that I was going to die form having so much sugar in such a small amount of tea.

Don’t ask the fish, he took a million years to drink his.
He has to get used to chewy balls in his mouth

[quote=“cky89,post:82,topic:37206"”]

thanks. don’t act like you’ve never done this.

and its not like i was being a fucking dick.

[/quote]

I have sped…I have gotten away with it

I have sped and got caught

I have street raced and got away with it

I have street raced and got caught

Either way I dont complain about it as it is my own choice to do so.

[quote=“ezfd,post:63,topic:37206"”]

I can’t wait for chewy balls!!!

[/quote]

Now I get it. Yeah I would assume it does take some getting used to.

[quote=“2TurboZ,post:96,topic:37206"”]

I have sped…I have gotten away with it

I have sped and got caught

I have street raced and got away with it

I have street raced and got caught

Either way I dont complain about it as it is my own choice to do so.

[/quote]

im not blaming anyone. its my own fault. i’m gonna take responsibility for my action. i was just venting/sharing one of my retard moments with everyone.

GREAT turnout tonight…oh and 05orangess…thanks again for letting me drive your car lol…but now i want to mod mine even more haha

[quote=“JDMjunkie,post:99,topic:37206"”]

GREAT turnout tonight…oh and 05cobaltss…thanks again for letting me drive your car lol…but now i want to mod mine even more haha

[/quote]

fuck stage 2

you need to get that lift kit off asap.
suprisingly nice car:tup: