10/21/07 - Sunday - My Bubble Tea - 8 PM

Typical from Faggoty Andy…

hey last i heard your valves were as straight as a Brit’s teeth (appropriately so)…

how’s that slow piece comin along?

:whip:

It’s all done. Compression was 100%, 125, all 4 across. Was stoked about that. Will do some driving tomorrow in it, feel everything out. You around tom. night?

after 8PM :tup:

i’ll give ya a call…

Joe, sorry about my dumbass friend. Is there an actual scuff mark or blemish, hopefully not a dent? I noticed a lil black smudge on my door trim but I wasnt sure if it was there before.

I don’t know, I didn’t really even look to be honest. I mean…what was I going to do about it anyway? I try not to get too mad about that shit nowadays. Just let him know to watch what he’s doing…the next guy might not take it as lightly as I did.

But anyways, it was cool having a couple old school Toyota’s parked next to each other. That Supra is just sinister man…

Well let me know, he said he would pay for it to get fixed if it cant be buffed out. I know how it feels, some stupid bitch swung her door open and hit my p/s door the first day I got the car while Im standing right their. I had a lot of rage built up and was about to give it to her but I just brushed it off.
If you’re going for a cruise tommorow let me know, I will tag along.

I’ll let you know Broski…

bubbbllleeesssss

Did you like the bubbles Jen?

they are chewy and boring.

I Know I had to eat some of your balls

You bought me balls and I ate them. So indirectly, I ate balls at your expense…your balls…

mmmm http://images.zeroforum.com/smile/emlove.gif teh bubble tea. nice meeting a few of you as well!

Had a great time on Sunday, was nice meeting a few of you guys. Some really nice cars there too. And bubble tea has def made my favorite list.