Gin-Gin bubble tea > My Bubble Tea

[/quote]

how could you even compare

ughhh

im prolly there

[quote=“Karu,post:22,topic:36537"”]

Gin-Gin bubble tea > My Bubble Tea

[/quote]

I disagree, although I have no problem with Gin Gin’s, I eat there 2-3 times per week. Anyhow, I want to bring as much support to My Bubble Tea as possible. Buffalo needs a place like this, and they are all about supporting meets for NYSpeed, and accomodating us. It’s a great situation.

Another place where we’re welcome and get discounts on beverages? Sounds like a great place to me.

Who’s bringing rocks for the asshat in the integra(horn boy)?

Plenty of stones in the island beds…but I hope no idiots show up like that again. We have a new spot, and I don’t want it getting blown up.

lol @ train horn integ…when hes camping in his car waiting for us to move out or something…somebody should sneak up and unscrew his valvestems

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:29,topic:36537"”]

lol @ train horn integ…when hes camping in his car waiting for us to move out or something…somebody should sneak up and unscrew his valvestems

[/quote]

I can cut them.

I might show up

[quote=“91MR2,post:25,topic:36537"”]

I disagree, although I have no problem with Gin Gin’s, I eat there 2-3 times per week. Anyhow, I want to bring as much support to My Bubble Tea as possible. Buffalo needs a place like this, and they are all about supporting meets for NYSpeed, and accomodating us. It’s a great situation.

[/quote]

hang on…

just to clear this up: My Bubble Tea is the new Bao, right?

If that is true, I stand on my opinion…bubble-tea wise… I’m not sure about the meeting thing…

I think gin-gin just revised their bubble tea menu…their latta smoothie is really good!

another thing…i heard that they’ll apply buy-10-get-1 system on the new restaurant in sheridan…

just imho…

i miss the bake goods, i might be in.

where the god damn hell is this place?

sheridan/bailey

So the old BTC/Bao space?

yes sir

Mmmmm

God I love bubble tea.

this is a good spot to meet, it was nice to run into some old school ubrf faces:thankyou:

[quote=“speedracer329,post:39,topic:36537"”]

this is a good spot to meet, it was nice to run into some old school ubrf faces:thankyou:

[/quote]

Indeed man…

Anyways, great turnout tonight, I’m going to keep these Sunday night meets going until the weather permits…hopefully by spring, this will be a regular spot again…

Also, My Bubble Tea WANTS an NYSpeed banner/sticker on their front window, so I’m going to arrange that.

Good things for sure.