10/7/07 - My Bubble Tea, 8 PM, ***NYSpeed Discounts***

Next sunday everyone. bring lawn chairs. <3

[quote=“91MR2,post:40,topic:36537"”]

Indeed man…

Anyways, great turnout tonight, I’m going to keep these Sunday night meets going until the weather permits…hopefully by spring, this will be a regular spot again…

Also, My Bubble Tea WANTS an NYSpeed banner/sticker on their front window, so I’m going to arrange that.

Good things for sure.

[/quote]

Interesting. They don’t even have there own sign up yet for the business, and they want somebody elses in the window already, lol

‘NYSpeed Bubble Tea’ lol

[quote=“RedConquestTSi,post:42,topic:36537"”]

Interesting. They don’t even have there own sign up yet for the business, and they want somebody elses in the window already, lol

[/quote]

Only we’re not a business…we are an avenue to bring them more business though, and they provide a nice place for us there.

it was sweet. tax free bubble tea ftw

man that meet brought back fond memories! It was a great turn out.

Yea their sign hasn’t come in yet… it should be up in about a week though hopefully.

Hey what does everyone think of a kareoke night at bubble tea? Kim and i were throwing that idea around last night as well.

“my bubble tea” is an awful fucking name.

Its totally jdm though

srsly, I suggested “Balls in your Mouth” but they just asked me to leave

[quote=“Zong,post:48,topic:36537"”]

srsly, I suggested “Balls in your Mouth” but they just asked me to leave

[/quote]

Maybe its spelled out in Japanese…“Mi Bubble Tea” or something lol

They work out the discount thing yet? I dont want to ask and they dont have it. Maybe they’d wnat to hold off on discounts till they work up some cash-ola. :gotme:

they just rang them up without tax when i went up there, just say ur with the cars outside