10'' MA Audio Subwoofer and 400W SPL amp

I have a 10" MA Audio subwoofer in a box and a 400W SPL amp to go with it. I recently picked up a new car and this came out of my old one so I’m trying to get rid of it. Sub sounds very good. Clear and Noticeable :tup: . There is one scratch on the face of the speaker but it is barely visible. Other than that they are both in excellent condition. Amp isn’t extremely powerful but is a good match to the sub and provides great sound. I’ll also Include the Tsunami rca cables that I have laying around. I suck at making posts and don’t have pictures on my laptop. :frowning: However, if you are interested you can text me and I’ll be more than happy to send a few. Combo was a little over 200 with the box new (Professionally installed). I threw it on Craigslist for $150 OBO just to see what I could get. $120 OBO for NYSpeed guys. Feel free to make an offer because I want to free up the space. 716-713-4193 if interested.

up top. this is in really good shape.

down to 100 now guys. I need to move this thing so I have some extra space and cash. Civic needs attention.

No body looking to upgrade their sound system? bump