FS: car audio stuff

I have some random Car audio stuff i want to move out so i can make my car go faster ::slight_smile:
2 15" elemental designs 16ov sub
1 18" reaudio sub
1 MA audio 1800w rms monoblock amp
1 MA audio hk1398

i would like to sell the 18 and monoblock together for 300
make some offers i would do some trading also let me know what you have

NOOOO NOT MY 18!!!

Anyhow, the 18" Resonant Engineering subwoofer was mine. It was hand built by Dave @ RE specifically for me, before RE got sold to a mainstream shithole and went all commercial. Back in 2003 I was hitting 151’s and taking first place @ SPL competitions with this sub and 1 amp. Infact, it’s still in the original box that I did that with, it’s tuned to 33hz and it will buckle your fuckin’ roof.

Memories…

my 4 MA 10’s with 1600 watts to em were close to ur single 18…lol

how much for the amp?

The hk1398 i would like to get 200 for its brand mine old one broke and i sent it back and they sent me a new one i havent used it since i was rockin the 18 for a while

ill see what i can come up with, at the moment im broke, i have my step mothers birthday, my girlfriends birthday and my brothers birthay :headbang :angry2 coming up within the next 2 months so ill get back to you

sounds like fun to me lol

Interested in the 1800W MA Audio amp since I have the exact one and it was afflicted to beer spillage. I’ll also take the 18".

Alright my number is 5285014 send me a text or somthing when you want it i can meet you some where if youd like

The stuff is for my brother he will have to wait a couple weeks or so. We’ll let you know what’s up if your still selling it then.

Thanks

alright sounds good

what do you want for just the RE sub?

i could do 175

check pm’s supertom

for 300 i would almost buy the amp and sub, but i have no money and no use for such a big sub and amp.

You should just buy it anyway im sick of looking at this stuff

ok so 150 for the hk1398 and 200 for the 15’s any takers?

wait so the 18 is still for sale or what?

I have two rockford 450watt rms amps (but im assuming u dont want them) (still in the box i think) for 300 for both if u wanna trade :stuck_out_tongue:

No thanks im tryin to get rid of it not get more the 18 and amp is going friday but i still got the other stuff, any offers?

haha yea i hear ya, its all good