10% Off and Free Shipping

NYSpeed summer special!!! Get 10% off and FREE Shipping when you spend $10 or more at ihatestickers.com. Use coupon code nyspeedsummer for the discount to be applied to your order. Please remember to put your username into the comments so I can leave you trader feedback. Enjoy! Expires Sept 1st.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3312/3654594536_bef7aa1299.jpg?v=1245791054

:tup:

I got the free shipping but not the 10% off. Just a buck so no biggy but figured I would let you know.
Can’t wait for my order.

Really? Hmm let me look at that…

i just ordered a few, nice selection:)

Thanks got your order and comments last night. I’ll try to figure something out for you :slight_smile:

Im gunna order a few more soon. Those nyspeed decals are perfect!

Just grabbed a few bandaid stickers. Got the free shipping but didn’t get the 10%. Not a huge deal but thought I’d give you a heads up that BigRon wasn’t the only one.

+1

+1 :tup: !

You know what it is… I just looked at it. It only lets me give a coupon for either 10% OR free shipping. I need to figure that out. It should be set up right now to give 10% off, but not free shipping.

I’ll keep looking into this. I’ll hook you guys up with some rewards points on there.

No biggy, still a deal :tup: can’t wait for my order

some cool stickers… i was looking for calvin pissing giving the finger haha

Pretty quick turn around, thanks :tup:

Just ordered… cant wait!

do you have i <3 my honda stickers?

Yes they do. I put a pink one on mine.

we should have a bunch of new stickers going up this week :slight_smile:

Did the NYSpeed one ever get put on the site?

I would buy the nyspeed decal

once I get the fairing for my roof rack, I’ll buy a few stickers for it :slight_smile: