$100 Speeding ticket - paid in pennies!!!!

lol if they tell you to get lost, tell the officer there you’d like to file charges.

haha yea ill be like okay im gona fight this you HAVE to accept this, either that or nothing and then ill be like i live in new york fucker put a warrent for my arrest all you want

:eek3:rofl

ahahahahahha awesome!

Subscribed :ninja

You are my hero of the night

+1, this is fucking awesome

that might help

Oh my god your are golden kid

“Man, 70, buys $29,000 truck with coins”

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=339881

:thumbup

omg cant wait

OMFG LOL LOL LOL LOL

We did this at a restaurant just to be assholes… but to the government? LMFAO awesome! :rofl:rofl

money is money…i bailed out a friend with 600+ in 1 dollar bills…that was a fun 1.5 hours!!!

holy strip club money!

dude thank you so much! i printed them all out and am gona bring them with me. So if they say no im just gona say - im sorry, but you HAVE to and if they give me problems im just gona hand them the law. I have all day, if they want to sit there and count it ill be ready :slight_smile:

i’m off so wish me luck

dude this is the best shit, good for you man. i hope it all goes your way, i’ll definitely be watching this for results… BRING YOUR CAMERA!

why are you unwrapping already wrapped coins??? am i missing something?

To make it harder on them to count it, they can’t make him count it. He knows it’s a $100, they have to count it.

paying in rolled coins would have been awesome. Not you may run the risk of them making you count it all… stupid!

Why would they trust him to count it all though?

They’ll have to count it to make sure.