$100 to the first person who....

Sells my s14 for me!.

If you know someone looking for a s chassis, i have a very tidy, original 95 s14 for sale.

THIS IS NOT A FOR SALE THREAD. I AM OFFERING 100$ for someone who can sell this car, or link up a SUCESSFUL sale.

Quick spec.
KA24DE
200KM
5SPD M/T
Leather-black
Colour-Green
Rust-WHAT?Isnt any.
Orig Frame-Hell yeah. Krown for life.
Damage/Accident-NEGATIVE
100% Stock.
Can be lifted up, to show potential buyer, extreme cleanliness of this car. Pictures do not do justice. Stored indoors.

Im not putting pictures up as this is NOT a for sale thread. I am offering 100$ for a sucessful sale for my car, in the next THREE days.
I just splurged and bought a 1994 WRX STi Type RA sedan. Need money.

Please call905 923 7498 and let me know if you have a buyer, and we can discuss price.

Thanks.:slight_smile:

lol i hate your life man.

so much envy

buying a new car every couple days it seems

meh. I get bored and like to try new things, the STi was one of them. Dont envy my life. I never stop going, it sucks.

i kid i kid

but no seriously

You told me you sold this for $4700.

how much did u want for it?

He got laid off, found out the day of pick up. No worries. Someone will be happy with it.

Showing this to a member tonight, that was fast.

I will be in the HAMILTON/ANCASTER/BURLINGTON/WATERDOWN AREA

this evening. Call me if you want to take a peek for a freind or for yourself. If you buy fro yourself, ill knock 100$ off after we arrange price.

Please, tell your friends, they might make you a 100$, make them happy and put some money i need, back in my wallet.

LOL who feels like making 2.1% commission!