100MPH F-Body crash in Dayton Today.

I’ve walked away from worse, well maybe not walked.

bounced?

more angle on the ramp and hes up on the over pass…he had the speed.

pass in the grass? lol

shaggy got passed in the grass before ! hahahahaha malibu v6 with a 3.1 > 5.sloooooooow

Amazing that he survived. I wonder if it was a stuck throttle or something. I couldn’t imagine someone street racing/screwing around on the way to work :dunno:

This happened about a mile from my aunt’s house.

Was it silver? I was on 279 a few days ago doing 70 and two dudes in an RSX were slaloming traffic like autocross, I was begging for a tire to blow out and them to go into a bridge abutment.

http://a.imageshack.us/img839/5701/300345kitkitkiiiiiitttt.gif

:slight_smile:

Koni adjustables would’ve given him better traction

ohhhh i thought you meant the time you spun out in the grass and hit the tree…man i love that cushy intrerior…thanks mike :smiley:

:frowning: i loved that car !!

:rofl:

I bet you guys never passed anyone on the highway like that before. Well, fshowcars was into vw’s not I can believe him not being able to do that but…

update.

kid died a few days later.

They found no traces of drugs or alcohol in his system, and they considered it a suicide.

shit like this makes me nervous. I tell people to drive their cars off of cliffs, into walls on a fairly regular basis. I’m usually at least somewhat joking, but there are some sad motherfuckers on here, and if one of them were to actually do it, I could get sued.

Oh well.

like what, in the fucking berm and into a bridge embankment? LOL… nope… never like that … yet then again, i don’t have something as sick as a bone stock RSX or a twenty year old 305…

this now may be insanely screwed up to say, but that GIF image makes me laugh everytime.

me too.

False, he is alive and out of the hospital in rehabilitation.

Just watched a video on MSNBC with an interview of the driver… http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp=40602938&#40602938