half hour ago in the tunnels.

bout 11:45 id say Im following this trans am tho the squir. hill tunnels.Well someones broke down in the right lane and where in the left. Guys doing like 80 and starts rubbing necking going passed. As he goes to look im watching his car get closer n’ closer to the wall… Till’ BaM! Mirror shots off just misses me and sparks flying from the side of the car. As soon as we get out of the tunnel I pass em and his cars… MAWD Effed up… I thought guy was gonna lose control and spin out in the tunnels, i thought it was funny. :burnout:

wow, couple hundred bucks in repairs coz his stupid ass wanted to look at a broken down car.

wonder what he’s gonna try to tell his insurance? um… i … uhhhh, well. you see, here’s what happened. there was this…

yea, ass

what a dumbass

Trans Am driver, what did you expect?

a tow truck

should of gave him my # for parts!!:smiley:

haha bet he felt like a dumbass

people get so gun-shy in our tunnels. it’s rediculous

tunnels = no cops = go faster

drag racing in the tunnels late at night = win.

[tunnels = no cops = go faster

drag racing in the tunnels late at night = win - the cameras in them = lose, but doing it anyway = win

what fucking cameras? if there were cameras in the tunnels I’d be in jail right now. And so would delslow, and probably whitey.

Whitey: Can I borrow your car? I promise i wont use the nitrous.
Darkstar: Yes.

Whitey: Heres your keys back… …
Darkstar: Cool
Whitey: I know i told you I wouldnt use the nitrous, but this kid in a (insert car name here) pulled up next to me on the highway and looked at me funny… and then he took off on me, so i dropped it to 3rd and hit the button and raped his ass
Darkstar: :hahano:

not to mention the time me and the jakester both hit like 130 in the Liberty tubes coming home from fatheads the one night. Then as soon as we got out of the tubes and hit 51 towards the parkway a cop came FLYING up on us. We pulled over and (thank god) he kept right on trucking.

I’ve never seen cameras in the tunnel, and I’ve definately looked for them, as I’d be in jail if they were there too.

hate rubber neckers and ALL THE PEOPLE THAT SLOW DOWN BEFORE THE TUNNEL

I HATE ALL OF YOU !

And me. :doh: Going to Carlisle to pick your ass up when your 'lude got ass-rammed.

-TJ

Sucks to be him…

darkstar and tj, you guys are talking about going through the tunnels over 4 years ago…

there are cameras… they are traffic watch… but police can still view them… it’s not like it’s the new traffic control with tons of tickets…

there are cameras all over the place… you can log into the webcam on Pnc park and look at cars driving by.

Honestly if there were cameras in any of the tunnels I would have to say the majority of us would be getting tickets or in jail by now. I for one have raced through the tunnels ( so shoot me I raced on the street) and have recieved nothing yet. Everyone is guilty of this

i’mma go find that right now and stick my ass on it.

i know i wouldve goten a nice handfull… plus those cameras along the parkway im sure have seen me going above the legal limit to work guess thats why they now have cops sitting by ikea in the mornings