Read this!!!

I got stopped last night near the spot for speeding. :headbang :headbang :headbang I made a couple passes up and down early this morning and a Chevey truck got me. Thats right a black pick-up truck. I got 4 tickets. speeding, reckless driving, illegal tires and exhaust. I already called my uncle whos a lawyer and hopefully I can get these reduced but I don’t know. Im probaly looking at major fines/points no matter he said. I would avoid that spot from now on because they said they have been watching that spot for weeks and already have lisence plate numbers and car descriptions. He said they are going to be arresting DRIVERS AND ticketing SPECTATORS and impounding cars that are hanging there. This isnt a joke!!! Spread the word…just helping out everybody. Wish me luck please!! I’ll let you know what happens…but Im done with that road for good.

you made some “passes” all by yourself and got nabbed??? good thing i have no desire to go out and watch anymore, paying $10 to watch or $20 to race at the valley is a bargain

it was only a matter of time

yeah I was testing my boost but I wasnt racing anybody. Probaby should of tested somewhere else but anyway like I said Im done there for good.

yeah seein as the fuckin p/r wrecked it for us wit all there speedy gonzales shit all night up and down the spot then wreckin on it its a joke im prolly headin somewhere else with the muscleguys as ya call them fuck all the bullshit down there thanks again for wreckin another spot stay in amsterdam or whereever ya come from …ya know who im talkin about if it applies :idiots

The problem is that 50 PR’s start racing around 10:00 and ruin the night.

Generally the cops dont bother with the musclecars racing at 2:00. Just once Ive seen them come thru, with one cop car. They didnt even call for backup or do anything at all.

Whats with the illegal tire ticket? Were you making top speed runs on bald tires?

I think theyre full of shit about the plate thing unless they have PR plate numbers because the other guys are smart enough to send a few lookouts out cruising the parking lots. The PR’s arent smart enough to do that and they cant even make it to the spot without incidents.

i don’t really do anything wrong there, so whatever. what are you gonna ticket me for?

I just got back from dropping off my tickets to my uncle and we actually talked about that. I guess they are cracking down on everyone that participates. They can get you for contributing to/supporting an illegal speed contest or something like that. and that parking area is private property too I think. If they want to get you they will. so why push it? so you can pay fines? Fine if you have the extra cash laying around but to me its just not worth it anymore.

I bet they are going to keep taking plates for a while (video???) and if things keep up like that at the spot they are going after a large group of cars at once. just my guess. Im so paranoid now cause they could be driving ANYTHING.

Oh and my tires are nittos drag radials. I guess theres not enuf tread on them. :ponder ::slight_smile:

What do you drive?

they are DOT approved. you got raped…

unless the tread is too low. they can get ya if they dont pass NYS inspection.

ive never had a cop inspect my tires when i get pulled over. this guy must have really made that cop mad.

yeah but what am i actually participating in? sitting in the mcdonalds lot with a bullhorn? LAWL… pretty sure they don’t really fuck with the mcdonalds lot folks as were not the ones doing burnouts and banging our cars off the limiter like down in the kohl’s area. i also believe the owner of the mcdonalds lot doesn’t have a gripe with us, its the person that owns the kohl’s/ otoole’s, etc that has a beef. i have seen the colonie cops first hand throw everybody out from the kohl’s side and let us alone in the mcd’s lot. hell, the cops didn’t even say anything to us when we parked there. they actually waved and just drove out. jeremy and others can attest to this.

if you are talking about the extension, yeah, that shit is out of hand. anytime its like 50 heads all dragging in one spot, you can expect it to get rowdy. the fact that there was that whole accident episode down there the other night didn’t help obviously. hahah. but yeah, i can see them trying to get you for anything if you are down there, whether watching or participating in an “illegal speed contest.”

bottom line is i don’t give a shit as i don’t really associate with that crowd. my car is n/a and not fast, and i know this already. gas is way too pricey to be pissing it away passing joe schmoes civic with altezzas… :lol

well. first let me just say, yes i am an asshole.

And that is what u get for testing over there. that is a known spot were illegal activities happen and u know this. but still went to test ur car, boost , what ever. u have no one to blame but ur self.

I was thinkin the EXACT same thing.

This WHOLE thing sounds kinds suspicious if you ask me tho…

are they gonna stop any car that looks “hopped up” that passes there after a certain hour. i was coming to the lot one night, like 10pm and i usually take Washington ave on friday because the road construction, and the mess they make of the road. i had to drive through a group of the 10pm speed racers to get there. im suprised none of them tried to race me, maybe my car is too clean for them. or the fact its quiet.

Agreed, I don’t know what unit uses a black pick up truck of any kind. And I’ve also never had my tires inspected…the whole thing definitely seems a little weird.

I think this kid is a faker and a cop…I smell bacon

Gallo 24 what do you drive a pizza box… I say the movie I am not dumb

r u a cop if so fuck u

can we please move this to a secure area please mods