Read this!!!

Gallo24 is very suspicious in general.
Why would a cop tell you how theyre gonna catch people. so you can go back and warn other people. they wouldnt do that. they would rather catch people and make some money off their street racing ass’

Gallo24…are you a cop?
Maybe a good cop putting out a warning for us?
Maybe a bad cop just tryin to see who is gonna be out there?

your very suspicious…

I thought u were since the 1st post you made.

Ive already PMed vlad about the cop suspiciousness

how are they getting video surveillance of license plates? if they are seeing it happen first hand they would move in on it right there,especially when they have 70 cars sitting there playing the same song, in sync with one another… blocking off that road is simple they could block off every possbile entrance and exit with 10 cruisers, this has been an on going issue for as long as i can remember, just its gotten worse in the past few months with the spawning of a new amsterdam street racing Familia every weekend.

Im just passing along what happend to me. You can use the info as you wisjh. All I can say is I WISH it never happend!

gallo 12 or gallo 24? lol

there not hes fuckin around its not new that the cop coverage is higher due to the wetbacks bein there but now we got cops comin in tryin to warn us whatever nice try …

could be. maybe theyre just gonna mail tickets. ive seen that done. along with a copy of the picture of the plate and car.
maybe theyre waiting to see whos a repeting offender…

i got a good lawyer !! but thanks for the warning copper!!! :haha

i guess im fucked ha

live and learn, we all get tickets at one point.
http://aklemai.com/albums/forum/rebel.jpg

:+1 :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :ban :asshole

I think I should get to race galo 24 for his badge…since I was the one to call him a cop from the get go… so I’ll bring my badge I got from toy story at disney world and you bring your real one

i went to ya just posted quicker than i did

Ban me? Geez, Im just trying to help warn you guys and I get ripped? oh well…all I can say is Im lucky my uncle is helping me with this because I cnat afford this right now.

on a colinie paycheck or state check???

lol…that was funny :crackup

HAHAHA

to redeem yourself, i believe you owe us an introduction.
make another thread.
Name, location, vehicle(s) with pictures
(and you better not say a Crown Victoria, Impala, Charger, etc.) HAHAHA

Galo I can’t even find you posting any pics of your car or anything just a bunch of posts trying to get racers to use there real names on the forum.

Lets start by calling you out and asking what the fuck you drive…let me guess a pizza box

See post above. lol

ya forgot a black truck is it a lightning???