holy fockkkkkkk

so on the way home from the lot myself and jar ,richie are havin a briskfull run for the hell of it when all of a sudden at about “edit nevermind” get slammed at a rd block on the northway wit 2 other cars .some wack decided he wanted to race himself the wrong way on the northway us 4 cars missed the ending accident only by about 1/4-1/2 mile at best :wtf so if anyone got caught in the bullshit this was why

at least it ended this way in stead of

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/jclarksince86/Etc/fail-owned-firetruck-fail.jpg

Po-9 was definitely out in force tonight
I guess we should get used to it.

I’m still a little cofused on exactly what chain of events were here.

Didnt understand any of that.

Im getting the jist that some whackjob drove the wrong way on the northway and it resulted in an accident/roadblock

Wierd that I couldnt find anything on the news websites. Usually theres some mention of it but apparently the news guys are slacking.

I couldn’t understand what was said in the post :lol but I did just see a call from you at like 2am

john, are you drunk? I dont know what you said lol

What I gathered was they were running up the N-way & 2 cars were going the other way and almost hit them? :rofl I have no idea how accurate that is though.

Roadblock on the northway because some idiot robbed a Mobil and went southbound on the northbound side and crashed into another car.

Thats what he told me.

Ouch.

There was a ton of cops out yesterday. I noticed a lot more during the day as well.

Just behave and they won’t bother you :wink:

ok ,jar and i were briskfully drivin when we got stopped at a rd block on the northway.after the cop told us to pull over we found out some ass robbed a mobil then took off goin south on the northbound lane of the n/w at a high rate of speed …so after about 20 min of sittin at rd block they let us move about a 1/4 mile up the rd we see the guy plowed into a merc sable and almost ripped the rear of the car off we just missed it by seconds, and we were movin also would of been a nasty accident

DAMN !!

why the fuck did he go the wrong way, must of been nervous as fuck after robbing the mobil to realize that he was going the wrong way

holy FUCK
That’s some hairy shit

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll257/Allgo5oh/Wat.jpg

Discuss

finally in the Gazette today. Guy was drunk. No mention of a robbery.

you actually saw the accident happen?

I didnt but John was up there. I dont think he saw the actual crash though, just the aftermath of it.

i drove through it about 2 am prob about 10 cops there