10th -12th Adirondack Nationals in Lake George

You guys are nuts!!!

Cant wait to see the judge, he’s getting a fuckin earfull! Im gonna be doing a little studying up on DisCon and see what kind of loopholes I can find.

Im just gonna ask him how pouring water on the great is illegal seeing as how it occurs naturally

Whens ur date, i think mines the 23 or 24th

I better get this shit dropped, I’m broke. Ours is Oct 14 because I’ll be in Maryland then

Ours is the 14th haha

Apparently this is how they keep the lights on in the village thru the winter months. Im sure they make millions on these bullshit tickets and fines.

wayne got a “talk” from the police for yelling at people to do burnouts all night :rofl haha

Idk about that, knowing LG like i do, the town is after money, it will be a healthy fine im sure,

The cops said it will be less then $200. Half tempted to contact my lawyer and ask her opinion on the situation.

Im calling mine monday to chat with him

Thats what I was thinkin… every body is hurtin for money and this is a nice easy way to produce it.

Im more pissed about the principle than anything. Throwing down water has no negative effects, seeing how it occurs naturally. And just because a car goes over a patch of water, does not mean that they need to burn out.

I also told the officer I was trying to clean the tire marks off the street with it. He didnt buy it, apparently they get that alot :rofl

Im wondering if thats 200 for the fine then the crt charge on top of that!

LG is not hurting for money.

Its your fault the guy in the green Nova got a ticket. Wasnt that what he told you guys?

You really told the cop that? Damn I wish I wasnt feeding my face when that happened.

:haha

thank u guys , miss slowmarro is not happy wit nates new found vocabulary lolol

new?
Is she forgetting who the kid’s father is?

Oh are they immune to the recession?

:rofl:rofl:rofl