11-14 Chimaira & Stemm @ Club Infinity

Like the title says. Chimaira and Stemm are playing club infinity the 17th. Anybody going? I’ll definatly be there.

EDIT, THE SHOW IS THE 17TH!!

who?

Stemm is a local Metal band that got signed. They are really good. Chimaira is a thrash metal band. Also very good.

o ok

Not eveyone loves justin timberlake :smash2:

I will be there to see stemm

meh…

Ive seen them before and I have chilled with them a few times. They are really cool guys. I can’t wait for the show.

ill be there

Unfortuate that TJ left the band.

I remember back in the day when my brother in laws band Short of Breath played with chimaira when they weren’t signed yet. We took a few trips back and forth with the them to buffalo and ohio… good times and a good bunch of guys :tup:

you should all have fun

It’s funny some of the songsthey have on the new album, they played before they were signed

i’ve played with both chimaira and stemm.

stemm was decent before they got signed.

I’m a huge Chimaira fan. I was going to see them last time they came to Buffalo but couldn’t…I’m sooo excited!!

shit I remember TJ from the Baphomet days…

How much is it?

No idea. Prolly not much. Last time I saw stemm they played with Fireborn, A 12 Gage Tragedy, and 2 other bands (cant remember the names) and it was $10

i might go then. just something to do

Fireborn is another good group of guys, I went to high school with them boys :tup: