11/3: BORAT; Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious...

Suprised nobody’s posted yet about going to see the movie. Comes out tomorrow night, prob gonna end up doing what i did when the Jackass Two movie came out…i work til 8ish, probably meet at mighty around 8:15, leave mighty by 8:30 and make like a 9:30 show or something…if it’s a 9PM show, i’ll probably just head there straight from work.

Depending on the show time, we can meet at mighty or in the NYSpeed Preferred Parking Lot at Regal on Transit…lol…aka the lot way in the back away from the theater, almost right on transit…

i’ll look up movie times later and post up exactly when i and the other half plan on going…

ill fucking be there

i already seen it. it is really funny, i laughed through the whole thing

THERE IS A SHOWING AT 12:05am at the regal on transit if anyone wants to go im going with a few of my friends

how?

I’m game, Andy.

special screening

if i werent go to see saw 3 and u were goin to a later showing i would be there without a doubt

10:05… i’ll be there lol

saw 3 sucks ass… go to borat

even still i would only be able to go to like a 10:30 showing

im gonna pass on this… im not quite fond of the borat thing… i dunno why.

well there is a 9:10, 9:50, 11:20 and a 12:05 show at the regal on transit like i said ill be at the 12:05 show if anyone wants to go

who u going with?

me and traccy are gonna see it? wanna roll together?

On the 10th?

and yeah great movie.

http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20183

I’m down, when is the gang all going?

i’m going to the 9:10 show…going to get tickets for myself, melissa, my mom and sister and mr2 joe now…meeting at mighty at 8:15, leaving mighty BY 8:30…no later…last time we did this, we got to the theater 10 minutes before jackass started and there were NO seats…we even had to split up a bit…so this time i dont wanna do that.

whoever’s going to mighty, i guess i’ll see you there…not gonna wait around for anybody though…

ill be at the 9:50 show on transit w/ the gf

once my test is over i will be mother fucking psyched

going with a “friend” I’m driving… soo… i really don’t care if you want to

:word: it was funny 3 weeks ago

IT WAS FUNNY!!! LOVED THE MOVIE