12-17-2005 The Guvernment

I have some recruits.

dont lie, we’ve invited you 4 times and come time to actually go you purposely dont pick up your phone.

Or I could stuff you in the trunk?

lol I talked to you guys once about it and I was so sloppy I don’t even remeber it and passed out till you left, I’m just going off what Lynn told me. and I am not gaurenteeing (sp) this weekend because I may end up in Hudson NY.

Edit_ and by recruits I meant Lynn and the woman. lolol

Then who would drive? :ham:

if you say youre going, i wanna see a pic of you holding an empty upside down water bottle, with the cap off, or a pic of you standing with a guido with no shirt on.

lol if i do i will make sure i do and post it in here

hmmm

Do it!

LOL, OK, so besides all of the bickering BS in this thread, who is actually going? LOL

Seriously, I will drive. I can fit 6 people besides myself in the truck. I AM NOT DRIVING BACK AT 7 AM. I am going to stay at Westin, which is actually having a sale: 149/night, and easy 4-5 people per room. I get late checkout, we would have until 3-4 PM. Head back Sunday afternoon… Plan to leave tomorrow around 5-6 PM…plenty of time to get there even if the weather sucks, and some pre-gaming time too.

Brendan, Justin, and Jack K. and whoever they go with get first dibs on the spots in the room I will get…

crap…Im owned by the girlfriend or else I would go…

He’s playing Rochester too if you don’t feel like dealing with border crossing and the longer drive…not that it isn’t worth it.

-Mike

yeah ive seen mark in buffalo almost every time hes been here, its just not the same. nothing can beat the guvernment’s atmosphere.

lack of money owns me. i wont be going.