12/8/05

shitpusher4L

Beatles = The most overrated entity in Earth’s history.

Most??

Have You never heard of Nascar?

Sorry, my bad.:lol:

betta reckonise deh leff toon skillz

Motherfucker. :frowning:

And :tdown: to the Beatles.

:word:

:lol:

yesterday was also the 1-year anniversary of Dimebag Darrell’s murder. I’m willing to bet Dimebag was the only musician to be murdered while performing.

RIP to John Lennon and Dimebag. :frowning:

bump for both of them

RIP John. Your only mistake was marrying Yoko Crackhead.

How so? I will give you this though…they were TERRIBLE musicians.

agreed hands down, theres not a single song i enjoy that they ever produced… but for the era apparently they were pretty good… haha

holy crap you literally took the words out of my mouth…except I was going to add Metallica as #2

Inb4picofJEGsheadasplode.

damn was thinking the same thing, i cant stand metallica and am so glad they have recently dropped off the planet, the whole Napster lawsuit bid was just a terrible attempt to get brought back into the “scene” which failed miserably and they def lost even more fans due to.

You got to it before me. Dimebag rocks

yellow submarine? what the goddamn shit is that seriously the worst single piece of music I have ever heard. And any band that makes the worst song I have ever heard instantly sucks.

Their older music is good, but it just got to a point where they could fart into a microphone and people would still love it, only because they were the beatles…

Welcome to the world of commercialized music. It’s not about being a good musician, it’s about being marketable. Look around–people only do things because they can place a monetary value on them. Or get a plaque to hang from their necks so that everybody in the world knows that everybody else in the world thinks that they’re worth listening to. The best musicians I have met have been those that love playing and love to teach others. Unfortunately for The Beatles and the majority of “bands” or “artists” money can’t buy you skill.

<singing>imagine that the only people who give a flying shit are my parents age… <end singing> and i am 30. but yes i knew about lennon and dimebag