Top 5 Hated Bands?

I searched, and didnt find anything, so here it is. What band makes you cringe and punch the radio? Preferably not pre-fabricated pop-stars, actual artists only (if possible).

I’ll start. In no particular order…

1. DMB
  2. Aerosmith
  3. U2 (minus sundaybloodysunday)
  4. nickelback
  5. all modern day country musicians. (ie toby keith, and all those other shitheads.)

whats yours? this will probably get interesting…

DMB, U2, and Rush

1. Green Day - I’ve hated them ever since the first few word of their first hit: “do you have the time, to listen to me whine” FUCK NO! CLICK!

2. 50 Cent / Kanye West / Sean Paul / any rap released since 1991 (tie)

3. Creed / Pearl Jam / Silverchair

4. Jessica Simpson / Jewel / Alanis Morrisette / any of these “bitch rock” artists

5. Beyonce and pretty much every female R&B artist since about 1990

im not gonna say because i think it will offend a good ammount of people on this board

dont be skerred… its just the information superhighway.

1. the jingle cats (newman knows what im talking about)
  2. korn
  3. puddle of semen
  4. metallica
  5. kids dressed in black with their hair sideways and shitty patches sewn to theur poor ass salvation army clothes listening to tears for fears

edit: fuck those goddamn assholes they get me so mad when im out playing pool and they play their goddamn emo shit. You assholes gtfo before i give you the ol’ fork in the eye. Those douches should read newmans what is MAN thread. Drink som beers, fix a carb’d 49 ford pickup and eat something with bbq sauce. That’ll set 'em straight…

DMB
Bright Eyes
Rancid
Skindred
Alvin and the chipmunks

90 percent of anything non-synth’d in the last 20 years.

i hate motley crue. my stupid ass coworker plays that shit all day long.

thats it

1. DMB, Maroon 5, Coldplay…any other pussy rock you can think of
  2. U2, Bon Jovi
  3. Any faggot trying to sound Jamaican
  4. Anything on Kiss 98.5
  5. Ludacris…I fucking hate Ludacris

Fall Out Boy
Ashley / Jessica Simpson
Metallica
Rasputina
Dillenger

i second this thought.

Fall out Boy
Blink 182
Rap
R and B
other pop culture shit

creed
hoobastank
mariah carey
creed
creed

since a few people ahve already mentioned it…

1. anything metal (korn, slipknot, rage against the machine, etc)
  2. metalica
  3. eminem
  4. rush
  5. good charlotte cuz they seem really really fake…i heard they;re all assholes too from some1 that met them

Bruce Springsteen. god i freaking hate bruce springsteen. “the boss.” WTF does that mean???

damn, i got so hot and bothered about bruce springsteen, that i can’t think of other bands that i hate.

edit: you people who hate rush probably like godsmack <— another band i despise

holy shit, where do i begin, ya know what? i can’t. i hate so many bands that right now, at this very moment, my simple brain cannot even begin to list…

The Beatles
Van Halen
Most rap “artists”
Ozzy
and Springsteen is a good one… since I can’t think of anymore right now

• Linkin Park
  • Avenged Sevenfold
  • Metalica
  • any commercial rap
  • any country that isn’t Johnny Cash
  • any of the “punk” bands of recent years
  • any song which uses the word baby repeatedly

I could go on, but I don’t see the need.

EDIT: I don’t know how I forgot this.

#1. My Chemical Romance. I had the displeasure of seeing those fuckers live several years ago as an opening act. They were the worst non local band I’ve ever seen in person.

I’ve been told “their recorded sound is way better.” Well, I guess it’s too bad they can’t play their instruments with people watching, because no rocking live show, no care.

The fact that they became popular has both weakened my faith in humankind, and killed a small portion of my inner child.

holy Metallica hatred