Pink Floyd is some of the best music ever made.

David Gilmore is a god.

True story:kiss:

x (alot)

they just had a laser show here last Sat. I didn’t make it but a buddy of mine did. Apparently it rocked minus rain and it being at the Chevy amp.

They’re coming in Sept. and I am waiting.

$10 ays Mike is hiiiiiiigh right now

You say this like it’s news or something.

-TJ

x9823459824735987243958724357234975238495724938598243579824357982435798245789247598432

by far my most favorite band EvAR

um yeah, I am so glad I was exposed to that style music at a young age. Pink Floyd is one of my dads favorite, and I can remember going to the laser shows back the Buell Planitarium in Allegheny Center. Awesome music for sure!

yep some of the best music

Being only 22 people ask me how I even know who Pink Floyd is. But no new music will be around in 30 years and withstand the test of time like Floyd does. In fact I think I’m gonna throw in Wish You Were Here right now.

money

About the best example of Floyd you’ll find is Pulse. That’s one of my stand-by movies to watch, cause it never gets old. I listen to the album all the time. Any more it’s a hard to find VHS, and it was supposed to have been released long ago on DVD, but it’s never made it into production. I have a Divx rip of it on a dvd, and the original VHS tape. A buddy of mine’s got some gee-whiz video transfer gear, so I’m gonna do a high quality transfer some time. If you’d like a copy, hit me up some time after I get back to the states.

Also, just for the pure ambience, I highly recommend the Floyd themed laser showed at the Buhl Planetarium. Can’t be beat.

And for you die hard Floyd fans out there, I’ve got the Classic Albums: Making of Dark Side of the Moon video. Excellent to watch, and it includes some demos and originals of some of the tracks, along with commentary and interviews of the band.

Makes me want to slit my wrist and join a cult and throw my wall movie on the tracks.

X2 lol
I remember that stuff as well.

I picked up my like of that era of rock from my dad as well because he used to listen to nothing but that while we were growing up.

I can’t stand Pink Floyd. :dunno:

I just don’t get the whole acid tripping, mellow, boring ass music that Floyd plays.

Dont worry, even while stoned they sucked more balls than a big block and a carb

:rofl:

:finger:

:smiley:

No doubt…my favorite band. I started listening to them in 1969…love Ummagumma and Atom Heart Mother, and i was actually bummed at how ‘commercial’ DSOTM was…(hehe…it has grown on me over the years.) For me, the greatest rock song of all time is “Echoes”.

Sid Barrett’s music is just strange most of the time. Echoes is awesome as is Careful with that ax, eugene. Many times old folks think it’s odd for me as a 24 year old to like Floyd so much, but it’s just god damn great music. Roger Waters and Dave Gilmore are top notch!

I went to the Roger Waters show last night at Starlake. He may be an old man now but he sure as hell can still rock. They did a bunch of songs from The Wall to start off. Then they threw in a few songs from the Syd Barrett days. After a short break they did Dark Side of the Moon in it’s entirety… WOW! They nailed it. It was a fuckin awesome show for that a lone. Then they did some more of the Wall and a few misc songs of Roger Waters solo stuff. Definitely the best show I’ve ever been to and would go back again in a heart beat.